*Make Up* (Girls)

A dedicated spot to discuss serious issues.
AmIrRrRr
Silver Member

Post by AmIrRrRr » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:29 pm

or just wear good branded sunglasses :D
Soon to be forum king ?мїя?я?я

s3xy-kuri
AM Newbie

Post by s3xy-kuri » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:31 pm

boys wear make up to and i dont think that if a girl wears make up she is ugly or anythin she just wants attention probably

cuzzyclick
AM Newbie

Post by cuzzyclick » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:34 pm

make up hMmM....... well i personally dnt splatta ma fce wiv make up HOWEVER....... i do wer it simply because it hides my spots :ph34r:
i fink that there are definitely limits to wearing make up i mean i go to a girls school n seeing them with make up on is a daily routine but even then i see girls who's face is splattered with make up ish lyk ewwww :(

wear MAKE -UP but sensibly if you noe what im trying to sey u dont want people calling you a clown :P

there is different types of make up that girls can choose to wear eg light, dark but sum weirdos tend to mix and that is just when everything gos wrong..
i hardly wear make up unless i am going out but even then i jus paint my eyes :D etc but i reaaly think that 'some girls' need to clam down with the whole 'splatta ur fce with paint' kind of thing cuz you can get humilliated by bare people and im sure you do not want that :)
[FONT=Impact]XXxxCuzzyxxXX

adi4pino
Advanced Member

Post by adi4pino » Sun May 20, 2007 1:02 pm

girls hu cake there face in foundation need a reality check cos it just makes em look fake!! i no a girl hu puts the full works on just to go to the shop..n she luks pathetic! i fink make up shuld only b worn on eid, parties, weddings or on a nyt out! there is no need 2 cake urself everyday cos u luk desperate!NEVA let a spotty gal use her makeup on ya :| :| if uv got spots coverin em up aint a gd idea cos that just makes em worse! if innit girls dint so much crap on em they wudnt luk so bad without out it!

desi securitry guarld
Settled In

Post by desi securitry guarld » Sun May 20, 2007 7:04 pm

i know abit about make up ;) i am a make up/cosmetic advisor (as part of my job role).

First tip: Wash your face
Second Tip: Why use make up? your all naturally beutifull, save the time and come lets go party :D

ps: aint joking about my job, so if you need any genuine hints/tips about the latest products (big houses only such as clarins, clinique, estee lauder, YSL, lancome etc...) then please PM to get my attention and ill post here :)
Erm...Yea So As I Was Saying....

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sat May 26, 2007 12:08 pm

desi securitry guarld wrote:First tip: Wash your face
Second Tip: Why use make up? your all naturally beutifull, save the time and come lets go party :D

LOL thats not true most of the times because some girls look much better WITH make-up on than WITHOUT it :roll:

adi4pino
Advanced Member

Post by adi4pino » Sat May 26, 2007 3:13 pm

thats cause u cnt recognise them without make-up

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sat May 26, 2007 3:26 pm

LOL true say :oops:

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sun May 27, 2007 12:51 pm

lmao@mr muscles he aint got none :shock:

newais bottom line is wear make up theres nothing wrong with that as long as you take it off every night before you go to sleep :lol:

adi4pino
Advanced Member

Post by adi4pino » Sun May 27, 2007 1:44 pm

goin to go slightly off topic here but is cuzzy a boy or a girl...

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sun May 27, 2007 1:49 pm

oh deary me :shock: yam a girl :oops:

desi securitry guarld
Settled In

Post by desi securitry guarld » Sun May 27, 2007 2:46 pm

theres a few ways to stop spots, firstly drinking the right amount of clean fluids (water) and juices (minutemaid, tropicana etc..), secondly how you wash your face.

use the 3 step procedure and you should see a change in around 7-10days, has worked for every female (and male) ive known so far.

Wash your face twice/3times a day using firstly warm water, followed by a gentle soap and then warm water again. Then splash with cooler water twice and then dab with a towel and allow to dry naturally.

Same with a shower, try a cooler blast before you get out and dabbing the towel. It allows some of the moisture to remain in your skin alittle longer and for your poures to dry better and close naturally (or something like that).

Other things such as make up quality can also influence spots, cheaper make up clogs pores and increases spots. Also rather then layering on foundation and concealer, try using a slightly darker shade and using a thinner layer to allow your skin to breathe alittle easier.

Best concealer is YSL Touche Eclat (or radiant touch). There is 3 different shades available (1,2,3) but normal retail outlets will only sell 1, with 2 and 3 being mainly travel exclusive although some high street stores may now stock it.

Best cream at the moment is no doubt Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, although mainly for female skin, it is suitable for males (and alot i know do use it, inc me) and its superb non-greasy formula helps eradicate dry broken skin and eaves your skin feeling silky smooth and glowing. It can be used very sparingly before applying make up and acts as a superb base while allowing your pores to breathe.

adi4pino
Advanced Member

Post by adi4pino » Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

great advice... do u work in boots?

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sun May 27, 2007 4:39 pm

lol Shaf that post that you quoted from was posted in November last year like ages agoo me spots gone now i use them 3 step solution chemicals......

Answering Shaf's question....Failure to remove make up off before going to sleep will result in zits and wrinkles and dirty pillowcases(eww) :oops:

Thanks for your tips Desi Security Guard..very useful :lol:

desi securitry guarld
Settled In

Post by desi securitry guarld » Mon May 28, 2007 5:39 pm

i work for a more prestige and exclusive company then boots, brands such as rimmel, olay, max factor are the devils in our place, only the best such as lancome, clarins, clinique, ysl etc... they give me samples, i mean what am i going to do with mascara and eye liner? i hoenstly think they think im gay lol