*Make Up* (Girls)

A dedicated spot to discuss serious issues.
hacker
Radio Presenter

Post by hacker » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:24 am

<span style='color:yellow'>Oh and I just wanna say fake girls (yeah you all know who you are) This picture below really scares the sh*t outta me when I look at it!

Imagine yeah you if married someone and had loads of make up on your usual 10 layers of make up on....

Then at night when it gets uncovered you're gonna be in for a divorce!</span>
Keepin it real...

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:43 am

yeh bu if u dont eat fatti food n sm next get eat heathly food den u wont need to wear make up ull be pure natural beauty

xZubdax

Post by xZubdax » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:21 pm

Ermmm Hacker i agreee!..

if anyone wants to fall in love with me.. its guna have to be with my real face!:D i dont give no1 a chance to fall in love with fake beauty because i dont behold fake beauty!

Ermmm.. Miss S thats EXCELLENT! i totally agree!.. and Asian Gyals are ermm day by day slapping on more and more of this stuff.. Maybe its jealousy too?..

Quiet truthfully wen i see Rani Mukherjee on Tv i think Whoaw shes so damn gorgeous i wanna look like her!.. an maybe this jealousy for some girls leads to actually applying tons of make up?:S..

Dont work with me.. LOL!..

Fatal - i believe Beauty lies in anothers eyes..
Eating the right foods wont make me any more beautiful then i already am? Right? 8-)

its jus some girls are selfish and dont Thank God for what they were given.. instead they want more..

in return.. God curses them.. by allowing them to be classed as

hoes? tarts? show offs? wanna bees? etc? etc!

Whoaw! Hacker - Make Up Is RETARDED!!

Any of u lads got girls who are barbie dolls? lols

Senorita
Advanced Member

Post by Senorita » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:55 pm

right

no.1 - all boys need to think that not all girls actually wear all this make-up :)

like youve all said its all about hiding ur bad features.. but whats the point.. their going to be revealed someway or another !!!!

i dont wear make-up... i never have... i dont care about what others think of me...

make-up is made to make u prettier... for you to be more attractive... but also to hide the crap underneath.

im a muslim, and in islam its haram 2 look attractive b4 u get married because in general boyfriends and all that stuff are haram :)

so not only are u harming your skin , but if your muslim your performing sins while your at it :)

in this country its not so obvious who wears it and how it affects boys around you...

this year i went on holiday .. ive jsut got back, i went to libya, egypt and italy...

and the amount of girls that wear makeup in a islamic state isnt as frequently seen as in the uk... well anyway

all the girls with makeup were considered "sluts" in libya.. because they all stick to their relgion.

but when i look at england, half the girls here are muslims by name only.

u can call ur self a muslim but with all that makeup and hair on show your hardly 1 are you?

sorry gone off topic a bit lol

and the same in egypt although thats a bit different because not all of them are muslims so its not so obvious.

anywayyyyyyy

makeup is disgusting

most girls that get boys attention get it with the makeup

and this also goes out to the boys

who get blinded by those girls who wear heaps of makeup becausee they fall 4 them :)
<b>You Must Carry A Chaos Inside You To Give Birth To A Dancing Star - Nietzsche</b>

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:38 pm

xXxrukayaxXx wrote: and this also goes out to the boys

who get blinded by those girls who wear heaps of makeup becausee they fall 4 them :)
<span style='color:pink'>Rukaya smashed it.

Everyone read her post very carefully, the girl talks sense! Nuff respect to her! :)</span>
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

angeleyes
AM Newbie

Post by angeleyes » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:08 pm

just checking things..LOL

longlive godbless!

peace out!

angeleyes :)

xZubdax

Post by xZubdax » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:22 pm

LMFAO! Rukz Yeah im feelin thats post.. Buh Shaf Bhai LMFAO! Thats jus too good..

ermm.. i goh spots.. 8-) ye ye we all get em.. i dont cover mine!:$ lols..
they make me uglier then i already am.. buh oh well!:D.. lols
no point bein wah i aint hena?..

ermmm.. yeh guys how can u be fooled so easily?:S i dont understand.. buh hey

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:15 pm

no no i saw it on tv eatin like vegteables n **** u get betta skin

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:45 am

<span style='color:pink'>Yoga is really good for your skin too.

Breathing excercises etc improve blood flow around your skin tissues, meaning horrible things go away quicker and skin cells stay oxygenated and glowing and whatever 8)

Also. This is a scientific fact, I'm not tryna be dodgy. But sexual intercourse is very good for dermatitis :)

I recommend it AFTER marriage :ph34r: </span>

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:10 am

<span style='color:pink'>Minga = good things in Sparky's books. </span>

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:15 am

if ur body good..u feel good ;)
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:30 am

if ur bodys good..ur face is good u guys jus focus on the chest ;)
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>

Senorita
Advanced Member

Post by Senorita » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:13 pm

lol

shaf

back to your reply to my post.....

i agree if girls didnt try so hard wearing tight clothes and full on makeup then boys wouldn't be so blinded :)

so all in all your all wrong doers lol

btw shaf

men in islam are asked to " lower there gaze" :) also another way to solve the problem lol
<b>You Must Carry A Chaos Inside You To Give Birth To A Dancing Star - Nietzsche</b>

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:39 pm

rukz..but cnt stop gyals wearin tite clothes..:S

MOST GYALS THESE DAYS CORRUPT :)

xZubdax

Post by xZubdax » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:40 pm

And Uncle Saj.. beauty lies in anothers eyes..
sorta like this..

E.g u think im ugly..
shaf shaf bhai thinks im ugly..
rukz thinks im ugly..
buh then sunnah thinks im beautiful..
the beauty is in her eyes.. so its kinda different in every person? u know?.. if we were all the same wouldnt it kinda be boring.. 8-)

Now Shaf Bhai.. back to ur post about the foods we eat and drink.. i totally agree with that.. Recently.. a friend of mine has started drinkin 2litres of water a day.. and from the very 1st day there has been a major impact of her skin and face especially.. she was the beholder of many spots and dark circles etc.etc. on her face.. which have now actually magically dissappeared.. and funnily enough.. she isnt exactly goin to the toilet alot.. 8-).. soo ermm i might try that..

Miss S - Whats dermititus? :ph34r:

Shaf bhai i do agree would be nice to see natural beauty.. buh then and again.. u dont find many people with natural beauty very attractive so ermm waht are we suppose 2 do then?...

i dont wear much make up.. it IS jus the eye liner for me.. i dont get the attention from males that a girl who applies tons of makeup would get? not that i want it.. buh like u see why girls are applyin make up?.. there are girls out there.. that are exasperatingly wanting attention from guys.. for them this MAKE-UP is the only option?..