NEWS: Benazir Bhutto's Assassination

A dedicated spot to discuss serious issues.
Brown Eyed Beauty
Advanced Member

NEWS: Benazir Bhutto's Assassination

Post by Brown Eyed Beauty » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:44 pm

"Pakistani former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto has been assassinated in a suicide attack.

Ms Bhutto had just addressed an election rally in Rawalpindi when she was shot in the neck by a gunman who then set off a bomb.

At least 16 other people died in the attack and several more were injured"

Sample: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7161590.stm

Ok people. Pakistan's in trouble now, more than ever. Share your views on how you feel about the death of Benazir Bhutto, Leader of the PPP (Pakistan Peoples Party) in Rawalpindi.

*Think*:

- Was it planned by another political party?
- Is Pakistan falling to the hands of terrorism?
- Was Musharrafs decision to go into an emergency state required at the time?
The world's not getting smaller, there's just less in it.

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:05 pm

ite if i make a mistake feel free to correct me cus ive only jus recently read about the topic:$

With Bhutto gone and Al- Qaeda claiming that they did not carry out the attack, the pakistani nation is left in turmoil. At this stage, fingers are being pointed at nearly every other opposition party. It's sad to see such a courageous woman get killed in such a way. Only a demented person could do such a thing.

I really admire Bhutto's strength and courage. When she was elected to become Prime Minister she had no political experience. Yet she proved to the public that the impossible could be done. Like any other Politician Bhutto also made mistakes. Perhaps Big mistakes that led to so many people disliking her till this living day.

Pakistan would have not benefited from being ruled under dictatorship. I dont feel that Pakistan is ready for demcracy. Till this day women are not allowed to work without the permission of men in their family. I mean what would be the point.

ite me type sme more stuff in later thats enuf for now:D

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:49 am

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah there's gona be loads of conspiracy theories now.

The first one being: someone in the Pakistani government is behind it. Otherwise, why is it that eye-witnesses said they saw bullets going through her brain before she died, but government officials insist she didnt die as a result of gunshots, but as a result of falling and hitting her skull from the explosion? If the Pakistani government has nothing to hide, why are they insisting so much that people know she died from a head trauma rather than a gunshot wound, when the point is - SHE DIED AS A RESULT OF THAT ATTACK, AND THE ATTACKER/SUICIDE BOMBER IS TO BLAME ANYWAY??!!

Oh well, life goes on. I feel sorry for Pakistan, this is the start of a downfall in the politics of that country. The person/people responsible may think they've achieved their goals and desires, but they just let down the people of a country and their chances of a democracy.
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

Brown Eyed Beauty
Advanced Member

Post by Brown Eyed Beauty » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:28 pm

Benazir Bhutto came into politics with political experience as her father was Prime Minister and the Bhuttos had always been a politically active family in Pakistan.

When she returned to Pakistan from her self-imposed exile there was BOUND to be trouble. This bombing was the third *i think* attack on her since October.

Musharraf should press on with the elections because he was previously accused of sending the country into an emergency state which resulted in him being accused of being a dictator (as elections couldn't take place, thus allowing him to stay in power)

However, isn't it funny that just because of Bhutto's assassination, other Party leaders in Pakistan have boycotted the elections and encouraged their supporters to do the same. Now was this a conspiracy for them to stall for time, due to the upcoming elections in January, before which Bhutto was (conveniently?) killed ?

The people in Pakistan who have caused huge riots and are encouraging the chaotic behaviour should stop and think: what the f*ck are they doing?? Excuse my french but surely they're not harming anyone but themselves? If you want to make a statement, ok admittedly, Government buildings would be the place to set fire to, but these complete imbeciles are setting fire to hospitals, schools and (the most stupid thing ever) an office for a really prestigious charity working extensively in Pakistan.

Pakistan has hit rock-bottom (hopefully) and should aim to start working upwards towards some sort of stable democracy. I doubt it'll happen within the next few years but hmmm maybe with some support we'll see some sort of progress. But then again... maybe not :roll:
The world's not getting smaller, there's just less in it.

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:10 pm

Benazir Bhutto came into politics with political experience as her father was Prime Minister and the Bhuttos had always been a politically active family in Pakistan.
Bhuto's family were always involved in politics however Bhutto said herself in an interview that she never had any political experience when she became Prime Minister for the first time. When her father was executed she had no choice but to pick up the pieces that were left behind.

It has emerged that Bhutto's nineteen year old son Bilawal Zardari, who has no political experience is expected to lead the party.He hasn’t even completed his education.The guy was 'not to keen' to run as the successor of the party but was still elected despite his wishes. Why not let someone with more experience take the helm of affairs, and let the young chap focus on his education for the moment? Like some say it's time that people moved away from politics of personalities :roll:
Plus, this whole family legacy needs to end. At the conference Zardari sat there like a duck. Im afraid to say but preffering Bilawal Zardari over Amin Faheem is nothing but a JOKE...Now the Western society will see the true face of democracy in PPP.
Bathing an object with unclean water may let it shine but does not guarantee its cleanness.
So this is whats about to happen:Another (going to be) Oxford graduated politician, about to ask for a vote based on the sympathy and legacy of his ancestor:roll:

roogiefilriz
Advanced Member

cover letter for medical sales representative with no experience

Post by roogiefilriz » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:18 pm

owners are very entrepreneurialminded and driven people. Resume Management supports all resume document formats and will accept HRXML resumes from all channels. homework helper london
Com classification essay friend urch classification essay topics and ideas free writing prompts! King Arthur gives the task buy college term paper bibliography apa of the loaves buy ac college paper apa. resume objectives for mechanical engineers Top 5 Interesting and Unique Term Paper Topic Ideas JladeFoged. Example sentences with the word regret. Research Proposal Template, Faculty of Engineering, Universiti Malaysia.

roogiefilriz
Advanced Member

resume examples for medical assistants

Post by roogiefilriz » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:33 am

php / Example of using lists PhpDoc will parse this list. counselors are responsible for caring and treating residents of livein facilities. homework help app android
Essa y would be writing expository essays worksheets in capitals as it is the acronym for Federal Bureau how to write an ap persuasive essay. best essay written This task is performed by unit manager as well as the maintenance of longterm. Honestly, though, I truly do not believe the tampon is the world s most important invention yet whoever invented it must have this essay by writing a. computer capabilities and my position writing for this website.

alexandrabu16
AM Newbie

Grown up galleries

Post by alexandrabu16 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:18 pm

Daily updated sissy blog
urethra jewelry see through nightgowns men who love sex
http://feminisation.xblog.in/?post.kelsie
becoming transgender female to male online games for girls sex gender and sexuality bodyfit blotcamp grow light led pink party dresses for babies baby boy shoes size 5 sissy maid images

alexandrabu16
AM Newbie

Open full-grown galleries

Post by alexandrabu16 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Hi reborn project
http://arab.egypt.adultnet.in/?post.thalia
sacraments alaska humanist au videso