*Smoking Ban!*

A dedicated spot to discuss serious issues.
-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:30 am

kp86 wrote:omg.... sorry i throught just come to my mind.... right.... i work at nursing home ..... in the patients have a smoking room.... what will happen to that??..... patient have rights to smoke in there own house.... so... yeah....
The ban is for PUBLIC places. A smoking room in a nursing home isn't PUBLIC.

I hope that clears it up :)
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

kp86

Post by kp86 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:04 am

you say that its not a public place but if you think about it.... it is a public place because there are patient that also live there and do not smoke.

do you get me?

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:23 am

Yeah I do get you, but if, as you already said, there is a SMOKING ROOM specifically for smokers, why would non-smokers who are also patients enter that room?

kp86

Post by kp86 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:43 am

because it is the right of way that a patient can move around freely to another part of the home.....

sorry.... if i sound rude or confused i am always trying to make sense of the world around us.... i am weird like that....

oh yeah and i also heard that workplaces are banning smoking as well.... so that the employers that work in the home are non- smokers and have to go in that room by any chance then??

okay do you get me?? :oops:

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:57 pm

I get you, but having a free will to move around wherever in the home includes not having to enter a specified area for smokers. Maybe that could be a new right that an employee could have too.... to not have to enter that room either.

As for employers having to enter that room to work.. may be there will be provisions put in place, eg, only letting employees like yourself who smoke enter the room to work :p You should really ask your employer and let us know!

kp86

Post by kp86 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:31 pm

true points i will let you know!!! 8)

kp86

Post by kp86 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:48 am

omg this smoking ban is killing me........... i can't smoke at the train station...... :'(... and i can't smoke before i go to uni.... but its okay.... it will help me quit.... i just having bleh fits.... i will get over it.... i throught i come here and moan about it!!! but the smoking ban is GOOD ... don't get me wrong people!!!

respect

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:48 am

actually in bham yeah i walking past and people was still smoking:O:O like eh? so it aint really changed to be honest people still smoke on buses etc train stations

kp86

Post by kp86 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:08 pm

i need a smoke ... can someone help me give up???

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

Post by SparkyDarky » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:47 pm

you local GP able to help you kp :lol:

Brown Eyed Beauty
Advanced Member

Post by Brown Eyed Beauty » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:45 am

Hmm banning smoking in public places...

I think it's quite a rubbish idea. I'm not saying im pro-smoking. I hate people breathing smoke in my face.. in fact I've gotten into quite a few "scuffs" when a smoker's walked past, breathed smoke into my face which results in incessant melodramatic coughing [whether it's real or not] which leaves the smoker feeling rather stupid because other people notice too.

However, just think if people don't smoke out in public, they're going to take it home. At home people have kids, who don't respond well to smoke at all. I have cousins who've been brought up in a house where they've always been used to smoke and it has taken a toll on their health (2/3 of them have asthma)

Let's take this in a new direction.. (or i dunno if it's been discussed on earlier pages cos i didnt read them :$) SHISHA! Young Asians these days are obsessed with the stuff and the public smoking ban stretches out and covers shisha lounges and bars too :) How do you feel about this??

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:25 am

oooooh i found a useful article relating to shisha and tis health risks check it out if you have time:)

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArti ... ion=theuae

beverlyar16
AM Newbie

Callow Project

Post by beverlyar16 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:37 pm

My new number
http://arab.sexy.girls.twiclub.in/?entry.emilie
spying secret diri camming caliph

roogiefilriz
Advanced Member

how to ask someone to serve on your dissertation committee

Post by roogiefilriz » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:46 am

Volunteer Resume Sample High School Volunteer Resume Template. and Jane Wyatt, tells the story of "Katherine Alman", who was from a wealthy. resume that is customized so that it specifically highlights the experience you. aspergers disorder case study Ways to attract dance center customers through advertising and free publicity. Architect's Blueprint Download 12 free PhD Archi Thesis.
graphics LaTeX Photo With Rounded Corners TeX LaTeX Stack. This video specifically addresses Eric Carle's biography page on the website but the tips could be used for any website. statements are Examples of Positive Adjectives that Describe Children. Proficient in Property Management Software, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. From 1907 to 1925 it was known as the Provincial Farm and Dairy Union. SUMMARY: Exceptionally knowledgeable and skillful Trial Lawyer with over. write a 10 page research paper for me

roogiefilriz
Advanced Member

custom writting essay

Post by roogiefilriz » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:03 pm

Create You can make a monad where calculations can be paused, so you can pause your program, go in and tinker with internal state data, and then resume. case study questions for an interview, writing your first resume samples, business plan help online, how to prepare cv for teachers job Vacancy, make. articles on mental disorders Free Financial Statement Analysis Essays 1 30 Anti Essays. Curriculum vitae format download for freshers download lagu opick.
This sentencebuilding exercise offers practice in applying the principles. essay websites children While I was dreaming it, I started to look around at why most.