*Honour Killings!*

A dedicated spot to discuss serious issues.
*Murry*
Settled In

Post by *Murry* » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:39 am

<span style='color:purple'>*We All Know What Honour Killings Are Right?!?.. Well What Are Everyones Views On Them?!?.. If You Guys Find Any Intersting Articals Feel Free To Post Them Up!*</span>
<b><span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>*Ĥĕąřtlěŝş ?ỉątćĥ*</span></span></span></b>

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:03 am

i dunno y buh honour killings r totally wrong man u cnt kill n e 1 killing is a sin!!!!
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>

*Murry*
Settled In

Post by *Murry* » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:27 am

<span style='color:purple'>*I Agree Baby!.. I Think That Especially In Asian Society People Become To Absorbed In 'Image In Society' And 'Status' And 'Honour' And Forget Their Morals And Belifes!.. *</span>
<b><span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>*Ĥĕąřtlěŝş ?ỉątćĥ*</span></span></span></b>

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:42 am

I AGREE MAN NOWADAYS DERS LOTS OF KILLINGS MAN
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>

*Murry*
Settled In

Post by *Murry* » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:57 am

<span style='color:purple'>*Yeah!.. Surely Individuals Have The Right To Make Decsions About Their Lives ThemSelves?!?.. *</span>

*Murry*
Settled In

Post by *Murry* » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:06 am

*A father and his two sons have been found guilty of murdering his daughter's boyfriend in an "honour killing" after she became pregnant.
Arash Ghorbani-Zarin, 19, was found stabbed 46 times in a car in Rosehill, Oxford, on 20 November last year.

The Iranian Muslim had been studying at Oxford Brookes University.

Chomir Ali, 44, was found guilty of ordering sons Mohammed Mujibar Rahman, 19, and Mamnoor Rahman, 16, to kill Mr Ghorbani-Zarin, at Oxford Crown Court.

We miss him every second, every minute and every hour of every day. His death has crushed our family

Family of Arash Ghorbani-Zarin

During the trial, the court heard the two sons killed Mr Ghorbani-Zarin due to the "shame and dishonour" brought on the family by his relationship with Manna Begum.

The pair met in 2003 through school friends, who described them as devoted to each other, with Miss Begum becoming pregnant in August 2004.

But Miss Begum's father, a Bangladeshi-born waiter, had planned for her to have an arranged marriage.

Her brother, Mujibar Rahman, was also furious at his sister's "blatant" defiance and had previously slapped her for refusing to end the relationship. *
<span style='color:purple'>
Honour Killings Are Not Just An Issue In Pakistan, India And Other Asian Countries!.. It Occurs Here In England Too!!.. However Usually Surrounding Asian Homes!..</span>

AM™

Post by AM™ » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:28 pm

I believe people who are responsible for honour killings should be put on trial for cold-blooded murder, and the maximum sentence possible should be given to them before they influence other people to think that it's ok to kill :)

What a disgusting act - especially to people who are your OWN BLOOD.

*Murry*
Settled In

Post by *Murry* » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:06 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*I Definetly Agree With AMtm!!.. Its Disgusting How People Can Do That To Their Own Family!.. It Makes You Wonder Who You Can Rely On To Be There For You No Matter What!.. *</span>

AM™

Post by AM™ » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:13 pm

Aww Murry worry not! I'm sure you can rely on your family! (&Friends!)

I hope I'm right in saying Honour Killings generally happen with just a handful of people around the world? It's not part of any religion I hope.. :)

*Murry*
Settled In

Post by *Murry* » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:19 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*Yeah I Hope I Can Rely On My Loved Ones!.. Yes It Is Definetly A Minority!.. But Surprisingly Its Growing!.. Its Frightening To See How Peoples Priorities Go Out The Winhdow When It Comes To Image In Society!..*</span>

AM™

Post by AM™ » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:23 pm

I totally agree! There seems to be a growing number of extremists in several fields in the world :( And unfortunately there's not much we can do about it straight away for quick results!!

All I can say is - God help them! :unsure:

I wonder what their side of the story is though? What are their reasons - is it a punishment to their children they feel they must give if they have another partner behind their back? If so, do they feel they are "Godly" enough to judge them and take their lives?! :(

*Murry*
Settled In

Post by *Murry* » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:32 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*I Guess Every Situation Is Unique And Each Person Or Family Have Their Own Reasons!.. But Its Usually To Do With Being 'Disgraced' In The Community!.. And Competion Within Families About Whos Children Become More Wealthy And Respected!.. Etc Etc!.. But As I Said Before!.. every Situation Is Unique!*</span>

AM™

Post by AM™ » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:53 pm

Interesting stuff! So perhaps it is a form of "peer pressure" with that competitive streak between families?!

I hope it is something those societies will grow out of :) If a lady saw her child being killed by their father as an "honour killing", I doubt she'd support the act any further for future generations! (I hope :unsure: )

*Murry*
Settled In

Post by *Murry* » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:02 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*Its Usually Families Were The Men Are Dominant!.. And The Women Are Supprressed!.. So Its Unlikely That The Mother Would Really Get A Say In Or The Right To Decide Anything For Herself!.. And Its Strange How If A Daughter Has A Boyfreind Out Of Their religion The Fathers Are Quick To Start Thinking Of Murder!.. Whereas When The Boys Of The Families Get Some Random Girls Pregnant Its Seen As Acceptable!.. :| *</span>

skea
Advanced Member

Post by skea » Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:28 pm

I AINT READ WHAT EVERY HAS SAID, BUT MYSELF I DONT THINK ITS RIGHT
POINT 1. A GIRLS GETS CAUGHT GOING OUT WITH SOMEONE SHE GETS KILLED OR LOCKED AWAY OR MARRIED ETC ETC
2. A BOY GET FOUND OUT HE GOT A BABY WITH A GORI,HIS KID/KIDS GETS ACCEPTED INTO THE FAMILY WHAT THAT ALL ABOUT?
IM A MUSLIM MYSELF, AINT A PERFECT ONE BUT AM THE BEST I CAN BE,
BUT ISLAMICLY A SON AND DAUGHTER SHOULD AND ARE MEANT 2 B TREATED EQUALLY.
1.SON GOES ON HOILDAY WITH GIRL FOR WEEKEND
2.DAUGTHER NOT ALLOWED TO GO FRIENDS BIRTHDAY PARTY ON WEEKEND.
1.SON OUT CLUBIN TILL MORNIN
2.DAUGHTER BACK BEFORE 5.30 MAX 6? THATS ONLY IF SHE AS COLLEGE/SCHOOL OR WORK
WATS WIV THAT?
PARENTS TALK BOUT ISLAM BUT WAT ISLAMICLLY THINGS R THEY RELATING TO?
AND I PERSONALLY THINK IF A SON AND DAUGHTER WAS TREATED EQUAL NIETHER THE SON OR DAUGHTER WILL DO SIN OR SHALL I SAY MAJOR SINS,
A MAJORTY OF BRITISH ASIANS GO ON ALL BAD AND MESS UP CUZ THEY REBEL AGAINST THIER FAMILY, BRINGS HATE.
BUT WE`R GOIN OFF THE TRACK NOW
IN ISLAM IF SOMEONE COMETS SUMIN SINLY, IF THE FATHER MOTHER OR BROTHERS CAN AVOID SUCH KILLIN THEN DO SO,BUT AS FAR AS IV HEARD ITS NT GUNA TO KILL SUM1 IF THEY DO SUMIN SHAMEFULL AND A SIN BUT HONOUR KILLIN IS KILLIN TO KEEP YA REPERTAION UPIN THE PUBLIC WITH IS A DIFERENT, SO THERE`S ALL DIF GROUPS FOR KILLIN. BUT MYSELF IF I WENT AND SLEEP WITH SUM1 AND MY MUM AND BROTHERS KILLED ME I WUD THROW MYSELF TO THEM WIT OUTA DOUBT ONLY ACCEPTIN IF MY BROTHERS SLEPT SIT SUMIN THE SAME HAPN TO THEM
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'> <span style='color:purple'><strong>PURE <br>GUN<br>unlimited<strong></span> </span></span></span>