CAN A BOI AND GURL JUS B FRENDS??

A dedicated spot to discuss serious issues.
Brown Eyed Beauty
Advanced Member

Post by Brown Eyed Beauty » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:28 pm

FRIGGING HELL OF COURSE GIRLS AND GUYS CAN BE "JUST FRIENDS"

we're living in the 21st century where being exposed to the opposite sex isn't frightfully thrilling anymore. I have loads of guy-friends who i would never go out with because although i admit there is a fine line between guy-friend and boyfriend, both friends need to know exactly where they stand.

stuff only messes up where that one hug is misinterpreted or that one playful kiss on the cheek is considered all lovey-dovey. That's when people mess up and that's why both people need to know whether they are JUST FRIENDS or not.

So ladies and gentlemen, our survey says:

*PING*

Yes a boy and a girl can be just friends :)
The world's not getting smaller, there's just less in it.

cuzzyclick
AM Newbie

Post by cuzzyclick » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:17 pm

Brown Eyed Beauty have i ever told you that i love ur discussions mwah totally agreeable makes sense sunnah ders your answer all summed up by my beautiful and bubbly ANA :P :D
[FONT=Impact]XXxxCuzzyxxXX

Senorita
Advanced Member

Post by Senorita » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:57 pm

Can i also say... it sometimes depends on how your parents were brought up and what type of mind they have. Some parents are a bit behind the 21st century, so they look at things from what they were taught a few years back.

Also, religion does play a big role in these things...
<b>You Must Carry A Chaos Inside You To Give Birth To A Dancing Star - Nietzsche</b>

xx_Pretty_Princess_xx
AM Newbie

Post by xx_Pretty_Princess_xx » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:06 am

Senorita wrote: Can i also say... it sometimes depends on how your parents were brought up and what type of mind they have. Some parents are a bit behind the 21st century, so they look at things from what they were taught a few years back.

Also, religion does play a big role in these things...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>. . . Tru Say =P . . But They Can B Juz Frendz . . Rentz Are Like Tha Cuz Dey Know Boyz Are A Bit Haraab Dese Daiz Lmfaooo :$*! 8) . . xX</span></span>
<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>* [[X . . P r e t t Y P r i n c e s S . . X]] *</span></span></span>

s3xy-kuri
AM Newbie

Post by s3xy-kuri » Thu May 10, 2007 4:54 pm

yh i think they can well it depends on the person if the person is a bit of a flirt then lol erm no

dj_kurioo
Radio Presenter

Post by dj_kurioo » Thu May 10, 2007 6:05 pm

yaa they could be friends. i mean itz normal.. if u r a dude and u dn't have any girls as friends u got problems same goes for girls.. lol
DJ Kurioo - Live from NY, Mon - Fri @ 10-12am (BST), 5-7pm (EST)

www.myspace.com/djkurioo

Nivlamusic.com

check out the new single ft nivla on ma myspace

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Fri May 11, 2007 7:09 pm

Omg thanks u sunnah 4 such an intriguing question lolz erm my honest viewpoint is a little bit of yes and no, it depends on the individual really as you can't be in love with all ur gf/bf's but then again some people do try that (saj) :P neways if ther the same age range and ther is a good friendship then 9 times out of 10 the guy will fall 4 her it always has happened and always will (talking out of experience) and if the fellings are not the same from her then you've kinda lost a friend to cos u can't go back to how it was!

adi4pino
Advanced Member

Post by adi4pino » Sat May 12, 2007 5:05 pm

No offence but if u think boy's n girl's cant be friends ur a bit dumb... of course a boy n a girl can just be friends i mean if youv'e got a boy mate ur not exactly goin to stick ur tounge down his throat when u c him... i mean it's like saying if you'r good friend's with ur brother or sister ur not going want to get in their pant's are you...but then again some people just cant be friends with the opposite sex...

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Thu May 17, 2007 11:21 pm

lool man its been ages since i been in forums..

no problem sexi boi..

and fankoo anaa 4 da answer lool buh i guess i jus learnt it myself :)
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>

Z 2 da O
AM Newbie

Post by Z 2 da O » Fri May 18, 2007 4:34 pm

Ayo boyz n girlz bein mates now dat shit aint neva gna happen! U eitha hit it or u dnt datz human nature naww mean, n even if she ya cuz u cnt b mates eitha uno 1 day ur ass is gna end up marryin dat girl :wink: :D

desi securitry guarld
Settled In

Post by desi securitry guarld » Fri May 18, 2007 5:51 pm

well hello to everyone reading my post, prepare for a wierd answer....

i beleive that YES boys and girls can be just freinds, lets look at this closer:

brother+sister=freinds (this includes cousins etc..)
being a blood relative does not in my opinion make you freinds (just look at your family and identify the uncle who doesnt speak to your dad or whatever and youll understand)

But then:
Guy+Gyal- b/f+g/f as an instant presumption by many when seen out and about...only how does the on looker come to this conclusion? body language of course

Some girls and guys enjoy the body language and "the walk" they expirience when walking and in the company of someone of the opposite sex and this is how difficulties arise as a result of freindships.

a normal guy and girl who are freinds walk like they are and can easily be identified but this takes abit of effort from both parties, the girl needs to not drool and cling to him and the guy needs to control his hands and eyes-simply put.

so back to the question, it is possible and as MissS mentioned towards the begining, its hormone control which is a large contributing factor but i also beleive abit of maturity and mental thinking are needed to ensure that no confusion occurs and the people dont end up hurt.

Its so easy for a freindship to develop but to be able to control and maintain it at a freind level is difficult in my opinion as freinds have no secrets and barriers just like when your in a relationship and creating mental barriers to control the train of thought can be difficult.

However on the flipside, a relationship based on a longterm freindship maybe more successfull as there is no secrets or hate between the two people. If a relationship forms as a result of a long term freindship it is truly based on personality (unless one of the parties has been playing along and just been a shoulder because of good looks to the other).

Another quick point, having really close freinds is also a bad idea in my honest opinion, why you may think? because the day when you move on (although you may say itll never happen, it will) will be a very painful day and by having built that reliance on one another, when you loose them you will loose a life support pillar and itll make alot of people unstable.

so how do you avoid such a situation? simple, go hide in the airing cupboard and never come out lol, my honest advice is regardless of wether freinds will stay or go, regardless of sex of your freinds, just be yourselves around each other, never hide anything and have the time of your lives as you never know when you may depart this beutifull world.

Sorry for the long random post, am putting off revision lol.
Erm...Yea So As I Was Saying....

xZubdax

Post by xZubdax » Sat May 19, 2007 3:22 pm

LOL! Sunnayy although that back assignment was to put off revision.. it was absoluently fantastic.. and i totally agree!.. i guess you jus have to have the mental capapbility to not fall for one another!..

x Meenal x
Advanced Member

Post by x Meenal x » Mon May 28, 2007 2:10 am

guyz and gurlz cnt b frendz with out ppl gtin tha wrong idea..
suposedly if yur a gd frend with some1 frm tha othar sex then itz natural for ppl to gt the wrong idea .. i has happend 2 me..!

uff pppl dese dayz!

x meenal x

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Tue May 29, 2007 2:06 pm

lol meenal so true :cry:

Supervisor
Supervisor

Post by Supervisor » Tue May 29, 2007 3:35 pm

asianhunny05 wrote:guyz and gurlz cnt b frendz with out ppl gtin tha wrong idea..
suposedly if yur a gd frend with some1 frm tha othar sex then itz natural for ppl to gt the wrong idea .. i has happend 2 me..!

uff pppl dese dayz!

x meenal x

Have you read RULE NUMBER 8? http://www.asianmix.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1452

Please read and observe this rule. Your posting rights are now on probation.

Thanks!