Worth

A dedicated spot to discuss serious issues.
-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:16 pm

Self-styled saviour of Radio 1, Chris Moyles, earns a whopping £630,000, according to the Sun.

Moyles is raking in £446,068 more than the prime minister Tony Blair and £171,000 more than his ultimate boss, the director-general of the BBC Mark Thompson, according to leaked BBC staff salary details.

[Source: The Guardian]

<span style='color:yellow'>Is he worth it?!

Also if Tony Blair is earning around the £200K mark, wouldn't he have been better off being a private dentist?! They can earn loads more!

Do you think people continue with their jobs mostly based on the pay packet?</span>
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

Dj_Shawn
Settled In

Post by Dj_Shawn » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:22 pm

thats interesting... very interesting.. but did u know dentists are highest in numbers who kill them selves, commit suicide...

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:37 pm

The Guardian? I never believe them. Right now they're being sued by Mohammed Al-Fayed for chatting **** AGAIN! But its typical for a newspaper. I think!

C.I.A
AM Newbie

Post by C.I.A » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:57 am

exactli noddy, some occupations get crazy money and in come cases its far 2 easy for dem 2 get it i think especially the dodgy ones like taxi drivers, estate agents. and especially drug dealers! But this is d way of d world sadly, y wud a dentist commit suicide? i can understand a bank manager or someone with a lot of stress but a dentist?

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:35 pm

Dentist getting higher pay for taking teeth out:O
im not sure if this is the exact phrase but i read this sumwhere that dentists have a saying:
“The more you drill and fill, the more you bill"
meaning despite their high pay, they are still in essence hourly laborers, getting paid only for their time.
Dentists can get around this by hiring other dentists to work for them in their practice, and collecting more in revenue from the work of these dentists than the salaries paid to them. :D

.imz.
Administrator

Post by .imz. » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:37 pm

Thats a discusting amount of money for fat chris all he does is eat, talk crap, play other peoples music, take a few calls, offend a few people. His personality isnt actually all that great.

Its funny because others work til they have broken down in sweat and swim home on a minimum wage, and people like him break sweat because he chats way too much s**t :evil: