Happy New Year

Welcome to AsianMix.net! Make yourself comfortable and introduce yourselves here to other members.
BasitJabbar
Advanced Member

Post by BasitJabbar » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:56 pm

<span style='color:red'>Happy new year to everyone on AsianMix, Bigup to all the DJ's right here on AsianMix too, they are going to do a countdown with you live and direct tonight, were gonna be blasting tracks till 1AM then its going to be the playlist, the scedule has changed completely for a week build up to the New Year.

</span>
<span style='color:yellow'>2005 hasnt actually been a good year for most of us, the East Asian Earthquake on 8th October and the natural disasters that happened in America, but the world is living, and for the next year all we can do is is wish for a successful future, we can hope for no more as such disasters.

Tonight i ask all of you people to pray to god, ask for this year to be peacefull year, with NO natural disasters and no more wars.

</span>

Ok anyway 2005 will be gone @ 12:00 tonight and the new year will start, (Inshallah) Hopefully it will be alot better then this year.

Peace Out
<span style='color:red'><br>Asian Mix Management.<br>Basit<br><span style='color:red'> <a href='http://www.AsianMix.net' target='_blank'>AsianMix Home (Click Here)</a><br><a href='mailto:Basit@AsianMix.net'>Basit@AsianMix.net</a><br><br><span style='color:green'><br>If you got any problems or you need help just PM me and i will reply as soon as possible!</span></span></span>

x!Zubda!x
Advanced Member

Post by x!Zubda!x » Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:30 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! EVRY1! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A PROSPEROUS AND GRAT NEW YEAR!AND YH WE WILL ALL PRAY ATLEAST I WILL :P

MissPunjaban

Post by MissPunjaban » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:37 pm

HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
YEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

May everyone's wishes come true this year! May everyone have good health and loadsa happiness! and and.. hmm.. I hope everyone has had a good start to the year so far, and may that continue not just for the rest of the year, but for the rest of your lives.. may it get better n better n better n better!!

8)

:D