How many kiddies do you want?

Discuss anything in general here, talk to other members, make yourself at home!
SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:17 pm

shaf wrote:oh right.. being born in a lab and all doodled about with the sperm and egg wouldnt they be any problems with the baby once its born

lol faisal you already got them in order :shock: me hopes you get all girls :P then you can suffer with screaming 24 hours a day.. shouldnt have high hopes on what you want just be happy with what you get
lol shaf if i expected anyone to wish me such good luck i new it would come from you :P You know if i did get all girls i wouldnt be unhappy because although it seems a bad omen to have all girls it may just be a blessing in disguise, weird thought i know but thats me :$

true say miss s afterall if IVF allows the couple to have children via this process its fine but i don;t think its right if they parnts start choosing the characteristics of the child i.e. eye colour, i apologise if this idea is in the wrong context not really sure just thought it may have some relevance to this topic, cheerio :P

Platinum_Pwincess
Platinum Member

Post by Platinum_Pwincess » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:10 pm

Isn't the treatment expensive though? Some families might not be able to afford it.

I don't really care what i have, as long as they grow up all happy and fat i'm fine with it :D
4 kids would be enough :oops: I'm not going to have anymore. It's way too much hassle. :oops:

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:11 pm

yeah IVF costs a bomb - but some people dont care about the money they would go throught any extent just to have a child :oops:

i think it costs roughly about £5,000 or much more:shock: for the first treatment. Places like India IVF treatment is less expensive but places liek USA it is much higher.....i think USA IVF treatment is much more expensive dan here in the UK....if couples do want kids then i think they would have to be able to manage with their finances :P

Platinum_Pwincess
Platinum Member

Post by Platinum_Pwincess » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:06 pm

lmaoo yeah right :roll:

Basit

Post by Basit » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:13 pm

1 putttar an 1 puttari :D no more lool cnt handle too many kids :|

* Adnan *
Gold Member

Post by * Adnan * » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:00 am

four

HINNIE