hairy girls

Discuss anything in general here, talk to other members, make yourself at home!

Do you think its disgusting?

yes
88%
no
12%

Total votes: 25

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:54 pm

Interesting.. I agree, armpit hair does contribute towards body odour, but still not necessarily being unhygienic. The reason why God/evolution gave us that pubic hair under our arms is because the odours they help to give off actually attract potential sexual partners. The odours that are given off from those areas once you haven't showered for over a day, however, I believe are unhygienic.

Other than that - I still really don't see how hair can make you unhygienic, unless you don't bathe regularly.
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

cutieepiee
AM Newbie

Post by cutieepiee » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:30 am

okayyy...arm pit hair ryttt..i tink it would b a good idea to get rid of it because not only does it make you look nastyyyy, it makes you smell..because of you sweat..even if you use deodrant yet it wont be enough to hold the smeelll...in india as far as i know you can get anyting and everyting there plus alot cheapier...but in india you can walk around hairyyy and the husband or anyone esle wont complain or careee coz my auntyyy she got hairryy and wen i mean hairyyy i mean HAIRYYYY legss ryt, yet she walks around showing them off..and her husband doesnt say anyting about it, but the problem is the hairy you are the more you itch,and that ruins your skin if you stratch like maddddd,,yes ladies you can have a hairrrr in certain places but get rid of it where its unwanted like you underarmssssss....

cutieepiee
AM Newbie

lo0ol

Post by cutieepiee » Thu May 15, 2008 12:23 pm

imz jowkaaaa i bet u sed no coz no wun clicked that yet hahahaha and plus u just saying that u dnt mind coz u want everywun to adore u hehehe buh guess waaa does work for mee even tho i twaght it woz cuteeeeeee :oops:

cutieepiee
AM Newbie

Post by cutieepiee » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:04 pm

looooll yayayyyy meeee hehehehehehe .... :lol: i want my prize and i want it now now now now noww xxxx hehehe xxxx khushi xx