What's so scary about the chat?

Discuss anything in general here, talk to other members, make yourself at home!
** Pwincess **
Advanced Member

Post by ** Pwincess ** » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:14 pm

Shaf Why Dont Yu Try And Get People In Da Chatroom :roll:

That_Kid
Settled In

Post by That_Kid » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:57 pm

because asianmix has gone crap...compared to back when you actually had presenters..nowadays yoiu only have the asianmix 24/7 playlist which sucks...and in the chatroom you hardly have anyone inside..i don't see why it's called a chatroom...no members inside, at the most you have 3-4 members....asianmix has gone down the drain...you need to bring back stuff like prank calls and have actual presenters back on the show and not just a playlist....

that's the truth...people come in the chatroom expecting people to actually CHAT but no one does so they leave...

Madeeha
Settled In

Post by Madeeha » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:33 pm

Yea, I was wondering that. I've just come back onto asianmix after a few months and there's no presenters or nothing, and the chat and forums have gone totally dry. What happened?
<3

That_Kid
Settled In

Post by That_Kid » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:25 pm

Toofani420 wrote:
That_Kid wrote:because asianmix has gone crap...compared to back when you actually had presenters..nowadays yoiu only have the asianmix 24/7 playlist which sucks...and in the chatroom you hardly have anyone inside..i don't see why it's called a chatroom...no members inside, at the most you have 3-4 members....asianmix has gone down the drain...you need to bring back stuff like prank calls and have actual presenters back on the show and not just a playlist....

that's the truth...people come in the chatroom expecting people to actually CHAT but no one does so they leave...
for your kind info, that 24/7 playlist has been deleted and the new active one is up
n if u think it sucks so much, why dont u suggest tracks you want to listen to on dat playlist

i have n they put it on der, so maybe u shud try that too :lol:
i'm into slowjams...the playlist contains mostly bhangra so i doubt they'll dedicate a playlist to slowjams but thanks for your 2 cents anyways

peace

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:38 pm

That_Kid I agree with you on many levels.

To be honest with you all - of course this site has been pioneering and very good at what it's done, but you can't expect any presenter to dedicate their lives to it 24/7 in to it unless it was their full time job. Over the past 2-3 months whenever I have occasionally checked out what's going on here, it's usually only Sparky on air, and you can't expect him to hold the fort down on his own, can you?

The only way Asian Mix becomes successful is through a bigger TEAM of presenters who are able to work together enough to keep everyone else entertained.

So if you know anybody who is interested in presenting on this radio station and knows they can bring in a decent audience, have them reply to this topic, and I'm sure someone will get back to them.
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

kp86

Post by kp86 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:54 pm

:shock: ... its not dead if you just stay in the chatroom and try and communicate with the people that are in the chatroom... instead of come in there n then few mins later go ... actually not even few mins .. few seconds that you enter the chatroom and go straight away.. :roll: what the point of that... :?: