Do Have 786 In Your Email or Nickname,

Discuss anything in general here, talk to other members, make yourself at home!
skea
Advanced Member

Post by skea » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:30 pm

I have seen a few people here with 786 in thier nick name,
yes 786 does represnt the kal`mah but if u repersent god it = dog so it is haram to us 786 represting Islam so all you people with 786 in your nickname or email intended to repersent ur muslim Please change it asap. This Is no Joke
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'> <span style='color:purple'><strong>PURE <br>GUN<br>unlimited<strong></span> </span></span></span>

-AM-
AM Newbie

Post by -AM- » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:40 pm

I'm confused.. no offence but that made no sense to me at all! Could u say it again a little clearer?!

ShAzIaMaDnEsJaTtI786
Settled In

Post by ShAzIaMaDnEsJaTtI786 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:48 pm

u tel er am ;D
<!--c1--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>CODE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='CODE'><!--ec1-->Mїѓ??ŗĭ ?ŕ?ďẹ ?∫ mă m?ήĐ mįг?טŗ? бļŎ?đ ł? m@ Ҝ?ŅĎ ∫? Şŧ?ρ Ă?ŀĐЗ ДŋĎ Ľξť mэ ?ҺŕŲ ćŐ? į? ДĿ ฿??Ŧ ďĄ MẼ ņ m? m?Ŕ?טѓł Ċř?ω<!--c2--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--ec2--><br><br> <br><br><br> <!--c1--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>CODE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='CODE'><!--ec1-->>>>>>>>>>ҝŕ@ζĔỀ ĵă77Ĭ<<<<<<<<< <!--c2--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--ec2-->

Basit

Post by Basit » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:59 pm

i am a muslim and i dont understand that, what do you mean lol?

skea
Advanced Member

Post by skea » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:40 am

lol i knew it make no sence let me explain myself abit more.
Firstly
As it has been said "786" are meant to substitue for "Bissmillahir rahman irrahim" translated "In The Name Of ALLAH, The Most Beneficient, The Most Meriful"
For Every Word When You Read "Bissmillahir raham irrahim" there are ten swaab (rewards), so anyone trying to replace 786 as a short-cut of sayin "Bissmillahir rahman irrahim" and miss the chance of such rewards.

Anyways "786" substitue is widespread in some places it carries no weight in the Shari`ah. Nothing can replace the divine words of ALLAH. Muslims are encourgaed to stick firmly to the dictates od Shari`ah and to disregard all goundless forms and practise that have no Shari`ah-based backing.

The Number "786" is the total value of the letters of "bissmillahir rahman irrahim". In Arabic the are two methods of arranging letters. One method is the most common method known as the alphabetical method. Here we begin Alaf Ba Ta Tha and so on. The other is known as the Abjad or the orignal method. In the method each letter has a arithmetic value asingned to it one to one thousand. The letters are arranged as in the follwing order: Abjad, hawwaz, hutti, Kalaman, Sa`fas, Qurshat, Sakhaz, Zazgh. This Arrangement was done most probably in the 3rd century Higrah during the `Abbadis period, following other semitic languages such as Phoenician, Aramaic, Hebrew, Syriac, Chaldean and so on.

If you take the numeric values of all the letters of "Bissmillahir rahman irrahim" according to the Abjad order, the total wil be "786". In the indian subcontinent the Abjad numerals became quite popular. Some people in India and Pakistan use "786" as a substitue of "Bismillahir rahman irrahim". They write this number to avoid writing the name of ALLAH or the Qur`anic ayah (verse) on ordinary papers.

the tradition is not far from the time of the Prophet, peace and blessing be upon him or his campanions. It developed much later, perhaps during the later `Abbaid period. we do not know any reputable Imams or Jurists who used the number instead of "Bissmillahir raham irrahim" It is better that we use "Bissmillahir raham irrahim" rather than using any mystry numbers. There is a great blessing the reciting "Bissmillahir raham irrahim before any important act.
"786" is no way to represent it is not a Sunnat way.
As a Muslim you should do and say the better and "correct" way
More astonishing is the fact that "786" aggregation of the numbers of hindu "Lord hari krishna ( H-5 R- 200 H- 10 K- 20 R- 200 SH- 300 N- 50 A- 1 ) Aggregate "786".
If your transtated God in any sort of way it will = Dog
So please do not use "786" to represent "Bissmillah rahman irrahim"

I hope that explains abit. There are loads to say bout "786".

Skea
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'> <span style='color:purple'><strong>PURE <br>GUN<br>unlimited<strong></span> </span></span></span>

Senorita
Advanced Member

Post by Senorita » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:30 pm

lol ok i get you...

i dont use 786 never have...

firstly, i had no idea 786 symbolised al-khelima :| i wouldnt say anyone was doing any harm ?

so technically, its the intention if people intended on symbolising islam, whats the harm in that? however if your aware of all this substitution then yea ok... but all those people whos intention is good, their fine :D

If it wasn't around during the time of the Prophet s.a.w or his companions then i doubt its offical... like ive never come across any hadith mentioning 786. So like you said, its just tradition.

thanks for the info:D really interesting :D

although i dont understand how god = dog ?

and by the way, its Allah :D
<b>You Must Carry A Chaos Inside You To Give Birth To A Dancing Star - Nietzsche</b>

nikki
AM Newbie

Post by nikki » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:25 pm

skea

i seen loads of people specailly using 786 in dere nick name on chatroomz and can ya tell me how iz it haram using 786 in ya nickname

p.s i'm looking forward for ya reply!!!!!!!!
:)

xhusnax
AM Newbie

Post by xhusnax » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:17 pm

confused as hell!!!! dnt realli effect meh dow cuz i neva use it

x!Zubda!x
Advanced Member

Post by x!Zubda!x » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:07 am

LOL!!.. Intresting.. Yet confuzzzling.. Most Muslima use 786 in 1 place or another!:$ Mostly in Passwords!:$ Nopee i dont! LOL! x

ShAzIaMaDnEsJaTtI786
Settled In

Post by ShAzIaMaDnEsJaTtI786 » Wed May 24, 2006 2:42 pm

:blink: very confused stil dont get it
<!--c1--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>CODE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='CODE'><!--ec1-->Mїѓ??ŗĭ ?ŕ?ďẹ ?∫ mă m?ήĐ mįг?טŗ? бļŎ?đ ł? m@ Ҝ?ŅĎ ∫? Şŧ?ρ Ă?ŀĐЗ ДŋĎ Ľξť mэ ?ҺŕŲ ćŐ? į? ДĿ ฿??Ŧ ďĄ MẼ ņ m? m?Ŕ?טѓł Ċř?ω<!--c2--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--ec2--><br><br> <br><br><br> <!--c1--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>CODE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='CODE'><!--ec1-->>>>>>>>>>ҝŕ@ζĔỀ ĵă77Ĭ<<<<<<<<< <!--c2--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--ec2-->

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Wed May 24, 2006 8:36 pm

shakil_bismillahirrahmanirahim

Doesnt sound very good does it? Too long! <_<

One thing I'll say that I NEVER use 786 instead of bismillahirrahmanirahim, I used it so that ppl know im Muslim in places where they dont know me e.g. Here :)

btw i knew about 786 representing bismillahirrahmanirahim but didnt believe it. I also knew that it represents krishna, but it isnt for that purpose. I also knew that god = dog :D Not that hard to work out

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu May 25, 2006 12:06 am

<span style='color:pink'>Hiiiiiiiiiiii :D

I read all the posts.

Then I read what my lil bro Nodz had to say.

And I'm like yeah that makes sense. It's all about the intention behind what you're writing, right? If you mean well by it and you're representing your religion well, then big up to you :)

Only thing which annoys me is people who go around with religious symbols/words in their names (on MSN as well) and then start swearing or acting stupid (coughcoughNodzKnowsWhoIMeancoughcoughSUNITAcough).

Peace!</span>
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

Miss Sweety
Settled In

Post by Miss Sweety » Thu May 25, 2006 1:05 pm

yeh if people intention good i guess its ok, but now that u kno the true meanin u shudnt use it again in future...btw the god=dog look at the spelling people...it says god<<<backwards dis spells dog>>>get it now???

hope i cleared that 1 up :D

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu May 25, 2006 1:21 pm

<span style='color:pink'>So does that mean you should never even say the word "dog" or "god" now?

Exaggurating my point, does that mean you should never say "now" because it could mean "won", which would totally mess up the meaning of what you're saying?

Point being, if you reverse a lot of words in English, they can mean something else. </span>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<span style='color:orange'>QUICK NOTE TO EVERYONE: Please refer to the RULES BEFORE POSTING, where it clearly states there should be no religious discussion on these forums out of respect for everyone else (so that everybody remains equal). If this topic does become too religious it MAY be closed by an administrator or moderator. The reason being, there is a time and place to ask/discuss this particular issue in great religious detail. Please keep this topic as casual as possible.</span>

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu May 25, 2006 2:52 pm

<span style='color:pink'>Lol exactly! And Boy = Yob :) Guy mis-read with an "A" could be "GAY".

We could go on all day.</span>