Frantic Studios BURNT DOWN!

News & Reviews
-MissS-
Administrator

Frantic Studios BURNT DOWN!

Post by -MissS- » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:17 am

I won't lie, I found this out from another site (which I won't mention).

But it's true, Kam's studios have been burnt down.

*expect major delays in the uk bhangra industry* lol. OK OK! I know it's not funny.. but I'm sure he has insurance right!!

Although, perhaps it's a setup, so he can do an insurance job and get brand new equipment, cos of the amount of artists who have worn out his equipment from all the ghost producing! :p

Apparently all contents have been burnt down too.

I feel sorry for Zeus' career now lol.

Ok. I'll stop being sarcastic now :)
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

desi securitry guarld
Settled In

Post by desi securitry guarld » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:38 pm

not to worry, im sure they can copy the samples from one of the hundreds of tracks released from there before, they all used the same samples anyway so it cant be difficult for him to reopen.
we all know that insurance is the easiest and cheapest way to upgrade now dont we? lol
Erm...Yea So As I Was Saying....

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:41 am

desi securitry guarld wrote:not to worry, im sure they can copy the samples from one of the hundreds of tracks released from there before, they all used the same samples anyway so it cant be difficult for him to reopen.
we all know that insurance is the easiest and cheapest way to upgrade now dont we? lol
lol true say, but i feel these days there are so many insurance scams that the insurance companies are now more reluctant than ever to pay out! Miss S i still think Dr Zeus may be able to resurrect his career if he stops acting like a twat, he got chucked out of a club last month apparently (idiot)!