WOW

News & Reviews
SEXC_BOI
Settled In

WOW

Post by SEXC_BOI » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:35 pm

thats all i can say to this performance by akhshay kumar at the recent IIFA Awards in UK, he did a great act probably the best of the night just watch the crowd go mad and really enjoy this unique performance with him and RDB, click on da link :P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=atBL5zbyBes

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:52 pm

I saw this.... I think it was pretty good, but I wish Akshay hadn't tried to sing. Apart from that.. great performance :)
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:02 am

No miss s i really think his singing was actually good, call me weird or whatever but it was like cometh the time cometh the man type of thing i guess and boy did he stand up and be acknowledged :P plus it would have been boring it he didnt try to sing so i think all in all he did pretty well!

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:19 am

SEXC_BOI wrote:No miss s i really think his singing was actually good,
Thank god you don't actually work for moviebox. :P

If his singing is that good, then it shouldn't be long before he's snapped up to really sing on something for real eh?

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:52 pm

well thats my opinion init :P anyways how do u know i dont actually work for dem :) i could jus b undercover :P akhshay did great, give credit where its due miss s, come on not even you can be tht harsh! :P

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:02 pm

I doubt you work for them in terms of spotting talent, no offence intended.

Why would I give credit for something I don't like in my opinion?

I already said, it was a good performance, but I wish he didn't sing. That's not harsh, that's me saying he's better off sticking to performing, acting and dancing. If he was really that good at singing, he woulda sung his own bollywood song by now.

Come on now, don't try to impose your view on me! :p I'm not going to be "not harsh" at the expense of not being able to express what I really think, thank you!

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:12 pm

ah well i tried :P lol @ spotting talent, allow dat side of it, i am more into the video making side :) i apologise for trying to impose something on you :$ (probably testing out my law techniques) anyways it wouldn't be the same if you didnt express yourself now would it :P