"Vaah! Life Ho To Aisi"

News & Reviews
MissPunjaban

Post by MissPunjaban » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:07 pm

Vah! Life Ho To Aisi!

<span style='color:orange'>I saw "Vah! Life ho to Aisi" on Boxing day!! And I so recommend it.. there's loadsa comedy once the story gets going! And.... I'll admit it tho, first say quarter of the film was a dragggggg, as soon as Sanjay Dutt came in tho, the story began.. he's sucha wicked actor!

Umm... I'd give it sayy 8/10 from me! </span>

<span style='color:green'>Andddd "Dosti", at first that film jus seemed too airy-fairy to begin with, but when the story actually got going again, especially towards the end, it's a bit of a tear-jerker! Makes u realise life is toooooooooooooo short! Ermm I'd rate it aboutttttt 6/10 tho, I don't think I'd watch it again still. It's one of those movies I'd rather see on DVD at home than at the cinema if u get me?</span>

"Dosti", Starring Kareena Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Bobby Deol and Lara Dutta.

x!Zubda!x
Advanced Member

Post by x!Zubda!x » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:27 pm

lol yh...i agree abt evryfink abt dosti!! lol

BasitJabbar
Advanced Member

Post by BasitJabbar » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:29 pm

Not seen any of them, but watch out for them on AsianMix very soon, we got a surprise up our sleeves for you all you lot!!!
<span style='color:red'><br>Asian Mix Management.<br>Basit<br><span style='color:red'> <a href='http://www.AsianMix.net' target='_blank'>AsianMix Home (Click Here)</a><br><a href='mailto:Basit@AsianMix.net'>Basit@AsianMix.net</a><br><br><span style='color:green'><br>If you got any problems or you need help just PM me and i will reply as soon as possible!</span></span></span>