2 Pac might be alive

News & Reviews
-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:39 pm

krazzie_ammo wrote: why did you choose that day and time?

<span style='color:pink'>1st August because it's the 1st day of the 8th month and 8-1 = 7

8) </span>
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:40 pm

lol

Its going to be 10 years on 13th september - so that is OFFICIALLY our (my) new deadline!

New deadline:
13th September 2006 11:59pm

;)

And the funeral, if dead, will be taken place on this VERY topic and lead by me!

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:42 pm

i thou heel com back this year 7th year 7 mounth n 7th year but he dident. he''ll com back 1 day thou

snipa
AM Newbie

Post by snipa » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:52 pm

yo yo yo i think makaveli is alive...cuz in his songs he is tlkin bout his plan and his funeral...he just had bare enemies so that could be a reason why he faked his death :blink:

also dat geeza machiavelli (i tink thats how u spell it) he faked his death to kill his enemies...and callumiate...tupac spells dat as killumanati meanin making false statement and tupac diein may be false. :unsure:

also in his videos they neva sed r.i.p. tupac shakur amari 1971-1996

so i tink his alive...cnt wait for his new album cmin out!!!!

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:07 pm

FaTaL wrote: i thou heel com back this year 7th year 7 mounth n 7th year but he dident. he''ll com back 1 day thou

There we go with the 7's <_<

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:40 pm

lol shaf if he does com back ill tap u in da head for makin lies (alaaa)

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:01 pm

if he is alive he might now com back because if he does he will eb the best of all time n otha rapperz will get jelous like 50cent n dem lot n they will try to kill him because then otha rappers wont be sellin alot
now wah i mean?

JerzeyMessiah
AM Newbie

Post by JerzeyMessiah » Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:57 pm

he could b alive cuzz the picture said exit 2pac and enter makaveli and in most of his songs after death say he will re appear again he alive and walkin somewhere soon to come back when its the rite time

krazzie_ammo
Gold Member

Post by krazzie_ammo » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:43 pm

he isn't dead....and makaveli sounds soo similar to 2pac.
President of the Ladoo Crew.

ShAzIaMaDnEsJaTtI
Advanced Member

Post by ShAzIaMaDnEsJaTtI » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:25 pm

he is :)
Mїѓ??ŗĭ ?ŕ?ďẹ ?∫ mă m?ήĐ mįг?טŗ? бļŎ?đ ł? m@ Ҝ?ŅĎ ∫? Şŧ?ρ Ă?ŀĐЗ ДŋĎ Ľξť mэ ?ҺŕŲ ćŐ? į? ДĿ ฿??Ŧ ďĄ MẼ ņ m? m?Ŕ?טѓł Ċř?ω <br><br><br><br><br><br><br>>>>>>>>>KR4Z33 J/\771<<<<<<<<<<

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:36 pm

lol makaveli is tupac but any 1 heard the name blackhaze try to download his tracks he proper proper sounds like tupac n he neva shows his face he might be tupac :)

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:30 pm

The Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation is proud to announce Afeni Shakur’s upcoming visit to South Africa to deliver her son’s ashes on the 10th anniversary of his death. This momentous trip, from September 10th to the 18th will be an opportunity for Afeni to meet with world icon and former South African president Nelson Mandela. Afeni hopes to develop a relationship between the Nelson Mandela Foundation and the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation. Traveling with her sister, Gloria Cox, and her daughter, Set Shakur, Afeni will tour South Africa and bring Tupac’s ashes to Soweto, South Africa. The Shakur family will also be visiting hospitals or orphanages offering their support.

The significance of Soweto as the birthplace of the South African struggle for democracy and against apartheid makes the area the perfect place for this honor. Afeni was a section leader in the Black Panther Party and her involvement as a leader influenced Tupac immensely. At a very young age, he was aware of the struggles of black youth both in the United States and Africa. Afeni Shakur will be honored for her contribution as an activist for the rights of black people and the oppressed all over. She will be honored for her unselfish gesture in bringing her son to Africa. This touching gesture shows her commitment and belief in the youth of this country and her continued support of their struggles with the AIDS epidemic.

Afeni will also be visiting with South African Kwaito star and actor Zola. The musician and activist will record vocals to be featured along side Snoop Dogg and the late Tupac on a 10th Anniversary CD.

“I feel blessed to be able to visit South Africa, especially Soweto. Events that happened there are so much a part of our history and it will be an honor for my son to rest in this special place; the birthplace of the South African struggle for democracy. Nelson Mandela’s contribution to the people of South Africa has been immeasurable and I look forward to helping with his work all over the country,” says Afeni Shakur. The return of Tupac Amaru Shakur’s remains to the birthplace of his ancestors will be celebrated in a traditional African ceremony with a praise singer on the 10th anniversary of his death, September 13, 2006. In attendance will be prominent political leaders, the South African government, representatives of the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation and guests of the Shakur family.

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:33 pm

Where did you find that?

FaTaL
Settled In

Post by FaTaL » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:46 pm

i phoned her up ini lol n asked her

PlAyA123
AM Newbie

Post by PlAyA123 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:55 pm

shakil_786 wrote: <span style='color:red'>there are advantages for him faking his death.

If he is dead, people would be upset and want to buy his music. i dont think he would be as famous as he is now if he was alive. people want to buy his music, people want to know about him and his death... people only become legends after they die...besides me...

theres much more but i cant remember...</span>

all da dosh will go to bad boy records but Afeni Shakur sued them (ha)