Jinx

News & Reviews
-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Tue May 09, 2006 5:51 pm

<span style='color:pink'>What do you think of the album?

I like the songs Akhiyan Udeek Diya and Rang, but I'm not too impressed with anything else off the album. To me the vocals and production was weak apart from those 2 tunes!

And of course the video is brill! </span>
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

Basit

Post by Basit » Tue May 09, 2006 5:57 pm

Akhiyan Udheek Diyan is a really good track. Alot of people love it. Nsrat Fateh Ali Khans voice with a different style of music ... Sounds really nice maybe some more artists may consider doing something like that ... anyway the other track u mentioned is really good track too. I am realy feeling it :) sounds Sik and other tracks are good too but not my kind of tracks but ye i bought this album for just these two tracks :) Bigup Jinx an da Crew and hopefully theyshould come out with something even more bigger in the future!

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Tue May 09, 2006 6:05 pm

<span style='color:pink'>I hate to break this to you but..

that wasn't Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's voice :P It's just a remake of one of his tunes (and I have to admit, I don't rate the vocalist on Jinx's remake, I just like the production of it).

A lot of people have remade NFAK's tunes.. Bally Sagoo, Tigerstyle, Rishi Rich.. </span>
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

Basit

Post by Basit » Tue May 09, 2006 6:09 pm

intrestin ... but generally Nusrat fateh Ali Khan has got gud voice, that voice on that sounds a bit like him but i thought they might have put sound effect kind of thing on it :$

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Tue May 09, 2006 6:58 pm

the song meks me wanna dance baby (L) :D
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Tue May 09, 2006 7:08 pm

ant gt the album but akhiyaan udeek jus meks me wanna dance (L) and rang i jus like chillin 2 it lolz dose dancers man phwoaarr (L)
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>