Aishwariya Rai..

News & Reviews
MissPunjaban

Post by MissPunjaban » Sun May 01, 2005 3:07 pm

Ok basically.. Aishwariya Rai always has some hype around her being so beautiful..

Having been Miss World etc etc.. but some people have said in the past that they think other actresses are better looking than her..

So what do you think?

Militant
AM Newbie

Post by Militant » Sat May 21, 2005 2:46 pm

She's buff lol simmy don't dare ever doing a poll like this again... Disgrace to the intelligent ones of us, look at her, you can blatenly tell she's beautfiul!

MissPunjaban

Post by MissPunjaban » Sun May 22, 2005 12:16 am

jab grr the whole point of it was to make people like u get excited n start tellin me why she's all that :P

im not hating.. im just reflecting on what OTHER people have said.. that she's over-rated....

BasitJabbar
Advanced Member

Post by BasitJabbar » Sun May 22, 2005 6:19 pm

Tru say.... but one queston only.....

IS SHE MARRIED YET ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
</b>
<span style='color:red'><br>Asian Mix Management.<br>Basit<br><span style='color:red'> <a href='http://www.AsianMix.net' target='_blank'>AsianMix Home (Click Here)</a><br><a href='mailto:Basit@AsianMix.net'>Basit@AsianMix.net</a><br><br><span style='color:green'><br>If you got any problems or you need help just PM me and i will reply as soon as possible!</span></span></span>

MissPunjaban

Post by MissPunjaban » Sun May 22, 2005 8:41 pm

lol imz ur taking it to heart :lol: u gime jokess <_<

OTHER PEOPLE DO THINK SHE IS OVER RATED.. !! Ive come across PLENTY of people who think that :angry: !!!!

grr dont accuse me of hatin now cos u know am not a hater by nature :unsure:

much wuv :D
~Xx

BasitJabbar
Advanced Member

Post by BasitJabbar » Tue May 24, 2005 4:41 pm

Imz is ova HATED while i am OVER RATED :P
<span style='color:red'><br>Asian Mix Management.<br>Basit<br><span style='color:red'> <a href='http://www.AsianMix.net' target='_blank'>AsianMix Home (Click Here)</a><br><a href='mailto:Basit@AsianMix.net'>Basit@AsianMix.net</a><br><br><span style='color:green'><br>If you got any problems or you need help just PM me and i will reply as soon as possible!</span></span></span>

Lippy
AM Newbie

Post by Lippy » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:10 pm

looooll, Ash is quite pretty i fink

K1NG_G3N3RAL
AM Newbie

Post by K1NG_G3N3RAL » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:04 pm

oh maaaaaaaaaaan ash is hot :$

x!Zubda!x
Advanced Member

Post by x!Zubda!x » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:36 pm

LMAO...LOL! is it jus coz u all tink she got a nice body!? lol.... errrmmm i wouldnt call it jealousy she just getz too much attention!! lol!! and what happened to all the other gorgeous acctressez...like errrmmm Rani Mukjherjee...so much better...ERRRMMM.Preity Zinta and her lovely dimple lol....Esha Deol...im not keen on her voice....but she is prittyyy lol....why ask gettin all the attention!! huh....?! lol!

x!Zubda!x
Advanced Member

Post by x!Zubda!x » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:37 pm

*Ashhh! is what i ment ta say!

MissPunjaban

Post by MissPunjaban » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:28 pm

lol thas true actually! That film.. Bride & Prejudice.. I actually thought the actress playing her sister who got married to that other guy was much prettier than her.. based on the fact she looked more "Indian" to me! BTW I'm not saying Ash doesn't look Indian, she is very pretty also!

x!Zubda!x
Advanced Member

Post by x!Zubda!x » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:26 pm

errmmm...miss.P u kno the sister u talkin about...if itz the older one...yh she IS sooo much priitier than ask....lol i didnt like film...it was...jus Gay I suppose lol....!wheres all the hinid crap gone?!and errmm.... lol noddy yh i agree wiv u...Preity aint all that...but cum on she aint manky....lol i like her dimples...i bet u dont like her coz shes a lil chubby!!?? lol!!

MissPunjaban

Post by MissPunjaban » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:48 am

Yeah that;'s the one nodz, NAMRATA! Beautiful name too aww!!!!!

True say.. Priyanka isn't jus a pretty face, she's a decent in acting too!

Acting-wise I still feel like Ash used to be really over-rated.. when she first came in Bollywood, u gota admit it, she was just a pretty face n her acting wasn't all that!! But she is much better now to be fair.. i guess she got the experience now!

Hawmygoshlies btw, didju know Priyanka is only like 22 years old?! I thought she looked a lil more mature than 22! Wow respect! cos in her interviews she seems really mature and sensible!

x!Zubda!x
Advanced Member

Post by x!Zubda!x » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:11 pm

lol noddy i sooo agree....raniz eyes lol yh they get me going...lol!! very nice lol!! lol miss p i wouldnt of thought that young...whhhhhhowww!

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Mon May 22, 2006 5:14 pm

<span style='color:pink'>Come on.. where's the new members' views? :P</span>
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net