help and advice section

Something bugging you about the site? Have a suggestion to offer or any general feedback? We will listen to you here!
desi securitry guarld
Settled In

help and advice section

Post by desi securitry guarld » Fri May 18, 2007 11:59 am

hey mods, hope your all having a good day (notice how im being nice, must want something lol)

what i would like to suggest is an advice section, an area for people to discuss problems and talk in confidence about issues they maybe encountering be it relationships, family, car problems or whatever.

i wouldnt mind being the resident "agony uncle" and if possible (i dont know if it is) then we could perhaps hide the identity of users so that no one else knows who it is posting the problem. otherwise perhaps we could have it so that anyone having a problem can PM either a mod or the agony uncle/auntie in charge of moderating the section and they (the mod) can post the question/situation on the users behalf so that the users identity isnt revealed maintaining a level of confidence. of course the mods would need to ensure they do not reveal this identity regardless, and itll allow them to moderate the level of discussion and content of it too.

of course we would need certain rules for such a section, and i woudl suggest perhaps over 18's only? if the topic of conversation is uncapped and includes problems relating to sex and such, otherwise have a list of topics not allowed and have it open to everyone. i strongly feel an voer 18 section is better as it would allow for more mature replies and a better level of discussion.

thanks for listening and now you know what i would like, what are you views? cheers
Erm...Yea So As I Was Saying....

paki_girl_19
Advanced Member

Post by paki_girl_19 » Fri May 18, 2007 2:12 pm

Thats a really good idea..!

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri May 18, 2007 4:15 pm

Great idea Smile

However for it to work, we'd need another moderator to head the section.

If you don't mind playing "agony uncle" for it and being in charge of moderating it, then it may be a suggestion that Imz could implement pretty soon.
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

desi securitry guarld
Settled In

Post by desi securitry guarld » Fri May 18, 2007 4:16 pm

of course i would be willing to head the section and maintain it with regards content and postings, but of course i would require the current moderators approval.
Erm...Yea So As I Was Saying....

hacker
Radio Presenter

Post by hacker » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:39 pm

Nice idea! lol
Keepin it real...

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:56 am

yeah thats a good thought...would allow mature people to express their opinions more clearly and confidently :D

hacker
Radio Presenter

Post by hacker » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:55 pm

Wasn't this about agony aunt and help...

where did expressing opinions come from :roll:
Keepin it real...

cuzzy
Silver Member

Post by cuzzy » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:00 am

well i fought if people presented thier issues then other members could give thier advice

what you fink? :oops: