Launch Party (IMPORTANT)

Something bugging you about the site? Have a suggestion to offer or any general feedback? We will listen to you here!
Advanced Member

Post by BasitJabbar » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:54 pm

Ok i was thinking about organising an AsianMix Launch party in b'ham somewhere, just thinking of how many people will like to cometo the event.

Terms and conditions and restrictions lol

*No Alchohol
*Smart Casual dress code (Trainers allowed / No Hoodies / No Caps)
*Time probs from 1:00 till 6:00 (time not verified / confirmed)
*?5 pounds per ticket
*About 20 Dj's Mc's and Rappers lined up.
*Our first music video might also be filmed there so if the event takes place make sure your der :o :P
*AsianMix Dj'z playing your favourite tracks

lol cant think of much fings at da mo but we are thinking about doin a launch party, tell us what you fink an lets get it on da road!!!!
<span style='color:red'><br>Asian Mix Management.<br>Basit<br><span style='color:red'> <a href='' target='_blank'>AsianMix Home (Click Here)</a><br><a href=''></a><br><br><span style='color:green'><br>If you got any problems or you need help just PM me and i will reply as soon as possible!</span></span></span>

Advanced Member

Post by x!Zubda!x » Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:42 pm

hmmmm ye ima deff cum if u reli have sum parti!! lol!! luvya!! xxx

AM Newbie

Post by Shahzad_mughal » Sun May 21, 2006 12:55 pm

ok ok im intrested were will it be happening time 1 to 6 night event or daytime event info pleas nice one take care

Post by -MissS- » Sun May 21, 2006 1:35 pm

<span style='color:pink'>This idea has not been confirmed with any administrator, and currently we're busy with building up V2.

Therefore this topic will be moved to "Suggestions" and locked until further notice. </span>
Remember where you heard it first -