girly/fashion beauty

Something bugging you about the site? Have a suggestion to offer or any general feedback? We will listen to you here!
@ni$h@
Silver Member

Post by @ni$h@ » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:33 pm

harj is so right! we were discussing this earlier, didn't know asian mix was so sexist :shock: :wink: lol joke. I think sparky is working on that section now though harj, in the mean time as with other forums your more than welcome to start off a girly/beauty post in the forums where its suitable lol, we'll get sparky darky's views on make up too and the brands he uses and recommends :P
brown nd proud! :)

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

Post by SparkyDarky » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:51 pm

ok females no need to get all rowdy about there not being a females or a laydee's page i shall put it forward to the site admin hehehe to stick up a page for you & YES anisha i cant wait to add my opinion on make up to use n not to use :wink:

Harj dnt wear black lipstick (thats just the start)

anisha stick to light pink with no gloss added on top that suit you fine :P

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

Post by SparkyDarky » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:41 am

wear a nice sexy pink :wink: Keep away from the brown 1 n all with d outline done in deep thick back :wink:

@ni$h@
Silver Member

Post by @ni$h@ » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:40 pm

lmao@ sparky being our lil beauty advisor... safe bhai we'll bear all your tips next time we wear make up :roll: and btw, i think RED LIPSTICK will suit SparkyDarky just fine :wink:
brown nd proud! :)