o2/Prank/Show

Being a multi-national radio station, the Asian Mix Radio™ team is dedicated to hearing your views on how we run our radio station. Express yourselves here, and find out about recent news regarding the station.
hacker
Radio Presenter

Post by hacker » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:01 pm

<span style='color:yellow'>Yes, keep it locked right here... Pranks coming up tonight... :D

It will be hosted by multiple presenters so watch out for that one and please get your numbers in Asap like Cobra said!</span>
Keepin it real...

- x - Candy_Baby - x -
AM Newbie

Post by - x - Candy_Baby - x - » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:01 pm

Yep Every1...Lyk Cobra Sed...Dntttt Complain :D

An Give Awl Ya Numbaz Ya Want Prankd 2 o2pranks@asianmix.net

And Dnt 4get Onli 02 Numberz :P !

Asian Mix Iz Wher Ur Ass'z Shud B U Got Dah <_<

- x - Candy - x -
- χ - ?αи∂у вαву - χ -

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:33 pm

cant wait gon get ma sistah done ;)
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>

xZubdax

Post by xZubdax » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:47 pm

Haha!

Lol Sunizzle too funni!

Yeh cant wait

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:28 pm

:unsure: a fink i was prankd insted of ma sis :angry: they woke me up fromma sleep :(
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

Post by SparkyDarky » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:42 am

I would just like to inform all members & guest that ‘o2 prank show’ has been put on a hold for a few weeks as of Friday 8th September 2006 until further notice, this has been discussed by Asian Mix Radio producers & site producer due to feedbacks we have being getting via e mails & recent comments post up in forums by our members saying that presenters on the Asian Mix network have either been too abusive while making pranks or too much abusive comments have been made by our callers which we call up & DOES NOT show a good way of promoting Asian Mix Network, until we have come up with a new system of doing our pranks to try minimize abuse off callers.
we are currently trying to work out a way where we can cut out d abusive parts at a instant while pranks are on LIVE.
However we are NOT saying that PRANK SHOW will NEVER come back but until we have found a better way of dealing with a way to cut down the abusive vocabulary it be put onto a hold.

If any members have any comments to add please put them forward into this post.

We would like to apologise for any in convince this may have caused to members who did enjoy the recent prank shows which have been held.

SparkyDarky

Asian Mix Network!!!

hacker
Radio Presenter

Post by hacker » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:56 am

<span style='color:yellow'>Yes the pranks are currently on hold... And there was alot of thought that went into it... Which led to the decision... :blink:

So to cut a long story short...

The reason is basically... Some members have complained that there is too much abuse and swearing in the pranks... And they have said it is not a good way to promote us...

So therefore we have respected that decision... And put them on hold for a while... Which could be forever or they could be back real soon depending on the demand...

Ok... that's a bit of the facts... Now my personal opinion is that...

I do believe members enjoyed the pranks very much... This is because...

All the time we have members asking when # the prank show will be on...

And whenever we do them members do seem to enjoy them and want them to go on for longer... Which is why they usually carry on 3/4am into the morning...

And it is not easy job for the hosts but we do carry them on til then just because the members enjoy them....

But on the other hand we are recieving some complaints.... So therefore they are on hold...

Now this post is to see how high demand is for them...

And also if you have any comments or thoughts on how we could possibly improve them in anyway... Please post here... And we will take into mind all your thoughts...

Sorry for any inconvenience... </span>
Keepin it real...

spiderwoman
AM Newbie

Post by spiderwoman » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:59 am

SparkyDarky wrote: I would just like to inform all members & guest that ‘o2 prank show’ has been put on a hold for a few weeks as of Friday 8th September 2006 until further notice, this has been discussed by Asian Mix Radio producers & site producer due to feedbacks we have being getting via e mails & recent comments post up in forums by our members saying that presenters on the Asian Mix network have either been too abusive while making pranks or too much abusive comments have been made by our callers which we call up & DOES NOT show a good way of promoting Asian Mix Network, until we have come up with a new system of doing our pranks to try minimize abuse off callers.
we are currently trying to work out a way where we can cut out d abusive parts at a instant while pranks are on LIVE.
However we are NOT saying that PRANK SHOW will NEVER come back but until we have found a better way of dealing with a way to cut down the abusive vocabulary it be put onto a hold.

If any members have any comments to add please put them forward into this post.

We would like to apologise for any in convince this may have caused to members who did enjoy the recent prank shows which have been held.

SparkyDarky

Asian Mix Network!!!

hey cn u lot start da pranks agen plz da radio is kinda borin wivout pranks fanx

Zedzo
AM Newbie

Post by Zedzo » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:01 am

yes yes introduction zedzo production coff coff u no that is my line teeee heeeeeee :D

iite so i herd that the pranks have been postponed untill further notice... but i dont understand y??? da way i see it they brought more users on to asian mix site and it was a gd way of advertising... but it seems some people have different oppinions... anyway dey say that the abusive language was one of the issues... well da pranks started at like 10 wen most of the gudie 2 shoes people and da kids wer asleep so i dont see no problem wiv any 1 swearing and after all it is a prank and swearing plays a part init.... non of the abusive language is ment in a bad way its jus to entertain and make the audience laff... any way

i think the djs and producers etc should have a lil chat and bring the pranks bak as it is a lil boring wiv out them.... " whos wiv me ???" haha

i think thats long enuff so ill leave the others to post
P.s BRING DA MO F***IN PRANKS BAK !!! n oh ye sparky u still a SL** :blink:

spiderwoman
AM Newbie

Post by spiderwoman » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:04 am

kk prank shows r da best plz dnt stop dem da radio is borin wivout dem speacily hackers nd sparkys der da best prank shows presenters keep it up u guys

..x.o.x.. Sexii ..x.o.x..
AM Newbie

Post by ..x.o.x.. Sexii ..x.o.x.. » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:07 am

I hope da pranks are back soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I will die wiv out em :'( Happy :D (ha) :P :) ?

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

Post by SparkyDarky » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:08 am

ok guys am just gona quickly remind u another ting 2, thank u so far for ure post hacker n henna n also zedzo its a touch late but me jus wana add dat even doh d demand maybe there 2 bring back pranks it will not come back any quicker,as they are loads of other ways around doing LIVE calls, as i would call phone covo's top ma head rite now be sumting like we could call up members n have a covo with them n to interact with them live on radio, but keep ure post cuming tru as Miss S as site n radio producer & myself n d rest of d site Admins & mods team be keeping a close eye onto this post.

SparkyDarky

AsianMix Network!!!

spiderwoman
AM Newbie

Post by spiderwoman » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:11 am

ur welcom sparky but u ave 2 gt pranks shows bak odawise da radio wil b borin nd plus prank shows rok so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dnt stop dem

xena
AM Newbie

Post by xena » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:14 am

oi , da pranx were wikd , i want dem baaaaakkkkkk :(

xxxxx
xenaaaaaa

neo
AM Newbie

Post by neo » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:58 pm

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=14][FONT=Impact] can we all hav da prankshows back plzzz ok :angry: im ver angry ur not allowin prankshows agen can u plzz put them on plzzzzzzzzzzz