Bit Last Minute But Nevamind LOCK IN 2NITE 6-8PM

Being a multi-national radio station, the Asian Mix Radio™ team is dedicated to hearing your views on how we run our radio station. Express yourselves here, and find out about recent news regarding the station.
DJ Jammy.D
AM Newbie

Post by DJ Jammy.D » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:20 am

Right My Modem is Bruk So If I Still Have My Mates Modem Then I`ll Do The Show 2 Nite From 6-8 Get Locked In Even If I Aint As Asian Mix.Net Is One Ov The Biggest Radios On Road

All Bassline Heads Get Ready I Got Sum Mad Ones This Week

Dont Forget Add Me On MSN For Shouts & Requests djjammyd@hotmail.co.uk or Text / Call : 07769577561

Big Shout Sparky / Gaf / Cobra For All Der Hard Work And Time They Put Inna Dis Station / Site
F*ck Da Bling , I`m Just Doing My Thing
www.myspace.com/djjammyd

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:58 pm

<span style='color:pink'>
I had to read that twice to make sense of it :( I couldn't make out what you meant by "Even if I aint as asianmix.net" ??

I was wondering if you meant you're on another station, or if you meant if you're not on it :blink:

Either it's too early for me still, or full stops and commas make the world of difference :unsure:

But why isn't Imz in your shoutout for making the radio what it is, he's the brains behind it!! :ph34r:

Anyhoo, I'll try tuning in :) </span>
:blink:
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

DJ Jammy.D
AM Newbie

Post by DJ Jammy.D » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:29 pm

oh ye forgot bout IMZ soz blud,its coz i usually chat dem manz, big shout imz aswell wa i was sayin is that even if i aint on 2day make sure peeps lock in to the biggest asian radio on road www.asianmix.net
F*ck Da Bling , I`m Just Doing My Thing
www.myspace.com/djjammyd

Senorita
Advanced Member

Post by Senorita » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:01 pm

He could do with comas though :D
<b>You Must Carry A Chaos Inside You To Give Birth To A Dancing Star - Nietzsche</b>

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:33 pm

cobra wrote:

Miss - S u gotta learn the Lingo  <_<
<span style='color:pink'>I know English u pindu!!

If I took all the commas and full stops out of a paragraph of writing, and made every word begin with a capital letter, I'm sure you'd get confused too. :ph34r:</span>
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net