Asianmix V2 on mobile?

Being a multi-national radio station, the Asian Mix Radio™ team is dedicated to hearing your views on how we run our radio station. Express yourselves here, and find out about recent news regarding the station.
Rizla
AM Newbie

Post by Rizla » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:49 pm

Hi,
I was walking home today and i had forgotten my ipod so i thought to myself maybe i cud tune into Asianmix.net on my Phone! unfortunatly it doesnt let asianmix radio play even though the homepage loads!
I was wondering if possibly with V2 Asianmix could be supported on mobile phones or is this not possible!
Just thought i wud ask as it would be useful to use when on the move and we could have more publicity as no other online station can be listened to using a fones internet browser i dnt think!
What do other members think also would be interesting to know?
Thankz!
Rizla!

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

Post by SparkyDarky » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:26 am

Dont think many mobiles have online radio on it but i guess i cant help you out on how it can work on your radio or if v2 can have it up the best person to answer that would be site producer imz or Miss S may able to give you more info on it hope fully they will read tru this post & have some sort of answer for you!!!

SparkyDarky

AsianMix Network!!!

Rizla
AM Newbie

Post by Rizla » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:21 am

SparkyDarky wrote: Dont think many mobiles have online radio on it but i guess i cant help you out on how it can work on your radio or if v2 can have it up the best person to answer that would be site producer imz or Miss S may able to give you more info on it hope fully they will read tru this post & have some sort of answer for you!!!

SparkyDarky

AsianMix Network!!!

No Sparky, what i meant is you know u can access internet on your phones, well you can load the asianmix home page but radio doesnt work, is there a way of getting that to work?

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:04 pm

<span style='color:green'>I know what you mean - dont think you can, I've tried before even though I knew it wont work! Hope but doubt it would in V2 which comes out when im 27!</span>

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:53 pm

<span style='color:green'>Justified reason

But there could be some rich heroes here who can afford to pay that and want radio on their phone, and if ppl cant aford it dont go on it.

But there are some dumb ************ who wont realise and will have a ?38027 bill the next month.

So best not to do it, no one can be that desperate

:blink:
</span>

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:32 pm

(DELETE)

xZubdax

Post by xZubdax » Mon May 07, 2007 2:58 pm

God Bless Rizla !

Rizla
AM Newbie