So, I see that

Being a multi-national radio station, the Asian Mix Radio™ team is dedicated to hearing your views on how we run our radio station. Express yourselves here, and find out about recent news regarding the station.
-MissS-
Administrator

So, I see that

Post by -MissS- » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:53 pm

..the radio has aparently been doing really well in my absence. Maybe I should be absent more often :oops:

Seriously.... keep it up radio team!! Miss all your shows!! xx

And special big ups to the listeners for supporting AM through and through :)
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:16 am

Yipee my support means nothing!

Screw you all :(

dj_kurioo
Radio Presenter

Post by dj_kurioo » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:19 am

i liek boobs :oops:
DJ Kurioo - Live from NY, Mon - Fri @ 10-12am (BST), 5-7pm (EST)

www.myspace.com/djkurioo

Nivlamusic.com

check out the new single ft nivla on ma myspace

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:35 am

but boobs dont like u.

HAH!

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

Post by SparkyDarky » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:48 pm

lmao Miss S thanks for your support am a bit slow me with posting up

u no d busy man i am doing nuttin what so ever,hope u had a good time away n if members dont miss u i doo i wana hear you on radio :wink: dont make d wait too long been waiting long nuff already

mind u member do miss u on radio too coz wen dey hear ure jingle on radio dey all get happy n say 'who that voice big me up' 'miss S on radio'

uff next time your on radio be sure 2 remind them there only jingles n intros

noorie69
Platinum Member

Post by noorie69 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:47 pm

we all missed you on radio, hope you had a good time away and now that your back get on radio and entertain us, radio hasn't been the same without you :cry:
**bak 2 rule the world .. !!**

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:24 am

And the oscar best actress award goes to............ NOORIE69!!!!!!!! :p

Dr-evil
Diamond Member

Post by Dr-evil » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:00 am

LOL^^^

miss-s your lack of involvement on the forums has brought misery to the boards certain members need to be toed back into line, come back jaldi (do i got an award also?)
Vice President of the Ladoo Crew.

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:44 am

No you don't. That was REALLY bad acting. You get an oscar for bad acting!!

Didn't supervisor do his thing keeping people in line? Or was he busy with his supposed multimillionnaire business again!? :p

noorie69
Platinum Member

Post by noorie69 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:56 am

^^^^ LMFAO awww poor evil, well at least you got your oscar and thanks miss s, i missed reading your weird and wonderful threads lol supervisor is doing a real good job with catching members and putting them on probation, he's already caught me once and me thinking he might catch me again, i make truck loads of spelling mistakes, he might think i invented my own new language or chatting in some kind of code :? :?
nice to know your back miss s, i look forward to reading your threads on the forums and thanks again for the oscar
:D :D
**bak 2 rule the world .. !!**

Dr-evil
Diamond Member

Post by Dr-evil » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:20 am

what the heck? atleast i get one :D . LoL yes supervisior has been doing is stuff, and he doesn't let members question rules either, LoL he/she has greatly influenced me and i know all the rules inside out (i aint been on probation as of yet). Miss-S i've only heard you once on radio :cry:
Vice President of the Ladoo Crew.

kp86

Post by kp86 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:31 pm

hey missS.... i hope you had a good holiday away from all of us.... we do miss you.... some people.... miss you so much that they forget to post on the thread.... like ME.... :oops: .... i am sorry.... anyways yeah... hurry up and entertain us on radio.... loads of people been asking for you.... and miss your discussions on forums.... :roll:

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:32 pm

seriously, what's with the fakeness people.. it's okay I already know most of you hate me.... chill with the acting now!!

kp... it's like you're saying you miss me kicking you outa chat!! Chillllllll

Anyways, I still haven't tuned in to a full show just yet. Since I've come back, I've been severely jet lagged, I've been working my ass off at work, and when I do get time to sleep, I'm either still wide awake or just irritable. I'm currently living on 4 hours of sleep over the past 2 days, and I am aching like hell. And I may be working tomorrow as well.... so the plan is to sleep all day Monday now :)

But guys....... the holiday was SICKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Canada rocks.... I wana move there ;)

kp86

Post by kp86 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:24 pm

-MissS- wrote:Yipee my support means nothing!

Screw you all :(
well.... what else are you gonna expect us to say... we gotta say something about this topic.... now because you said that.... and yeah people may hate you but who said we all below hate you.... did i say i hate you.... if i hated you i wouldn't be talking to you... and yeah i do miss you kicking me out of the chat... ad you did have reasons for kicking me out and i understand that and i repsect our discusson... i was out of order and stuff.... but it doesn't mean i don't like you.... you have some good points to say and you do give out good advice and stufff.... so please don't judge us by we don't like you.... well.... you do get some people will kiss your ass and act they like you... but not every one is like that.... face it people do like you and you got to deal with that!

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:52 pm

awwwww. :cry: I'm touched! Kp actually appreciated why I kicked her awwwww!!!!!!!

kp you are officially my favourite kick-ee. Kickee!! awwwww!!