Most important feature of a radio presenter

Being a multi-national radio station, the Asian Mix Radio™ team is dedicated to hearing your views on how we run our radio station. Express yourselves here, and find out about recent news regarding the station.
MissPunjaban

Post by MissPunjaban » Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:54 pm

Try to pick out the single most important quality in a radio presenter.

The survey should help make the radio better for everyone..

Also add any further comments here.. eg if you have other reasons for your favourite presenter.. or if you think its a combination. :)

BasitJabbar
Advanced Member

Post by BasitJabbar » Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:19 pm

Imz your right in one way....But you dnt want da DJ to talk over the tracks....For sum DJ'z its ok....but for other DJ's it doesnt work. We need to make our radio propa DESI-FIED....so how about gettin sum freshies on....There aint non around my area but der will be sum in ur area so keep a look out.
<span style='color:red'><br>Asian Mix Management.<br>Basit<br><span style='color:red'> <a href='http://www.AsianMix.net' target='_blank'>AsianMix Home (Click Here)</a><br><a href='mailto:Basit@AsianMix.net'>Basit@AsianMix.net</a><br><br><span style='color:green'><br>If you got any problems or you need help just PM me and i will reply as soon as possible!</span></span></span>

MissPunjaban

Post by MissPunjaban » Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:37 pm

LOL @ GET SOME FRESHIS ON!! :lol:

U joka :blink:

Yeah I think I know what you mean tho.. maybe someone from back home could come on radio? I'm sure I've seen someone from India on someone's radio before, and it was good.. plus they have a better understanding of DESI MUSIC compared to some of us..

:D

Or ju could jast put on a "phreshy" accent phor the whole sho <_<

BasitJabbar
Advanced Member

Post by BasitJabbar » Sun May 01, 2005 12:05 am

:rolleyes: :D "Ji penji twadah aaj gana vada acha saanu laga......is ki mai aaj shaam ko remiks karu gah" :D

Ye u gets me ...You meant like dat EH NA PENJI :lol: lol its funny i cudnt stop laughin tho but ye i meant it dat kind of way but 1 thing tho....Imz dnt HIRE a COMPLETE FRESHY wich wudnt even kno even kno which bottonz for what afta da 100th time we explain to him or her or "IT" llooooll
<span style='color:red'><br>Asian Mix Management.<br>Basit<br><span style='color:red'> <a href='http://www.AsianMix.net' target='_blank'>AsianMix Home (Click Here)</a><br><a href='mailto:Basit@AsianMix.net'>Basit@AsianMix.net</a><br><br><span style='color:green'><br>If you got any problems or you need help just PM me and i will reply as soon as possible!</span></span></span>