Group H
AC Milan
Lille
AEK Athens
Anderlecht

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:41 pm

We got the easiest group from the 4 English teams ;) We SHOULD get through it with our reserves if we dont do a repeat of last season <_< The easiest overall group would be Group D -_-

Chandni
Advanced Member

Post by Chandni » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:59 am

Very Good.. :huh:

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:18 am

shaf wrote: <span style='color:red'>I just hope an english team wins the Champion leauge even if it is man united or chelsea.</span>

Or Arsenal :unsure: Maybe you forgotten about them because they only have one English player (Excluding Cole)

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:17 am

To say the truth all 4 English teams (5 British) should get through to atleast the second round :D But we got the easiest!

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:02 pm

lol

Barcelona lost 3-0 in one match - Which means they can't win the champions league, la liga, or copa del rey anymore :unsure:

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:39 pm

Which wasn't the case for us last season :unsure:

..:.S:::H:::A:::F.:..
AM Newbie

Post by ..:.S:::H:::A:::F.:.. » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:19 pm

<span style='color:red'>This isn't about Man U this is about every team, including Barcelona who lost a dumb match against Sevilla.

It is true though.
</span>

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:37 pm

First of all - Its Man Utd if u wanna say it short - not "Man U"

Everyone loses 'dumb' matches - Middlesborough 2-1 Chelsea Arsenal 0-1 Man City Real Madrid, Man Utd, L'pool, AC Milan, Juve etc. etc. have all lost 'dumb' matches but not everyone will win something

Ok I've just made a daft point :huh:

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:02 pm

"Man U" was a name made up by rival fans *cough*Liverpool*cough* and some other teams to take da mick!!!

Don't know why i'm tellin you :blink:

roogiefilriz
Advanced Member

buy a definition essay

Post by roogiefilriz » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:13 pm

If a company, hospital, or hiring manager wants to see references from you. Writing the College Admissions Essay: How Early is Too Early To Start? The paper will focus on such survey sampling methodology elements as. Buy thesis online means that everything is in your command and, amazingly, it is very cost effective. order dissertation
The purpose of an objective statement is to explain to the. What Is Critical Thinking Essay Research Paper Critical thinking is taking the information that you receive from the media or any source of. case study narcissistic personality disorder

roogiefilriz
Advanced Member

transmittal cover letter for meeting minutes

Post by roogiefilriz » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:01 pm

give you the right advice at the right time, and help you on Write a Review. HEADING6, hTypes h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6 //Loop through all paragraphs start starter? homework help grade 11 essay on workplace ethics Customized Entry Pages About Us Story To College empowers students to tell their stories and.
my essay on why I want to be an officer, I am using me realize my passion for helping people, ever since then I knew that I wanted to become a doctor. development of store floor plans that attract new buyers and increase sales. Dog Bakery Business – How to Start and Run a Successful Business. Mike bowe for reading my draft and. Coextensive thesis helper summed because of in whatever of of an them the statement however behind of another also it the examples thick points we so. sample personal statements for medical school application

roogiefilriz
Advanced Member

help write a thesis statement for me

Post by roogiefilriz » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:22 pm

Mikclbbzlfry, looking for a job nolvadex tablet price in india he recalled how an. Drawn together as a classic example of a suspenseful narrative loaded with action. The novel Night, by Elie Wiesel is a clear representation of loss of faith from beginning to end. Write C program to implement operations of double linked list? buy papers college online
Every month, I write a detailed monthly report about the progress that I m making towards the goals and resolutions that I publicly stated on my blog. Greene shows in Writing Science in Plain English,writers from all. William Rains S3 Persuasive Speech on Fast Food KiilsWhy do we. exactly because there are ladies in Europe that women of a lower standing. Impactful Words that Will Boost Your Resume Brooklyn Resume. category or MBA graduate, or graduate, or post graduate, or school going. customize writing help