New technology out in china

Intrigued by the latest technology? Stay up to speed and discuss games, gadgets, computers etc right here.

Which is better fingerprint systems or nose scanning system?

Fingerprint System
20%
Nose Scanning System
80%

Total votes: 5

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

New technology out in china

Post by SEXC_BOI » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:02 pm

NEW technology out in china, basically when they go to the bank or anywhere of high importance rather than fingerprint systems which can be altered or hacked into very easily these days, the crafty old chinese have come up with a practically foolproof machine, its called the noseometer well thats what i call it anway :P basically u stick ur nose forward it scans the smell and acknoledges you and youre ready to go, simple and effective as that, it has cost them billions to make and now amercia want it and so do uk and surprisingly the chines have sed NO! btw japan also have it to. do u think it is better than finger print systems and would u prefer it?

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:22 pm

They smell your nose? :shock:

I like the Minority Report idea.... iris scanning! It's cleaner, minimum body contact, and it's unique to an individual!
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:05 pm

yh they smell ur nose, nope the eye scanning idea dont work, they already tried it in america, the clever ones have manged to somehow get around the system and cause millions of finanical damages so they stopped it hence why now they were eager to ask chine for their idea!

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:10 pm

Damn then I guess noses it is.

I feel for the personel who have to deal with people with snotty noses.

Also, what if someone is wearing soemthing with a strong odour that overtakes their natural bodily smell? Eg makeup. Also, changes in health can have a huge effect on which chemicals you release, and that could be different to the machine even tho it's the same person!

I predict there are still flaws in this system!
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

SEXC_BOI
Settled In

Post by SEXC_BOI » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:34 pm

-MissS- wrote:Damn then I guess noses it is.

I feel for the personel who have to deal with people with snotty noses.

Also, what if someone is wearing soemthing with a strong odour that overtakes their natural bodily smell? Eg makeup. Also, changes in health can have a huge effect on which chemicals you release, and that could be different to the machine even tho it's the same person!

I predict there are still flaws in this system!
yh there are flaws in the system just like there are with any new system but its a huge step in stopping fraudulent acticities, as for strong odours they dont matter the machine has certain triggers within it that know exactly what to look for same with strong chemicals, not too sure bout changes in health ill try and find out :P

jayla
AM Newbie

Post by jayla » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:16 pm

That not that good as a engineer if you went a proper system then you use face recognition with proper algorithms and also to measure all the vital signs like you heart beat and things so the maching knows someone is not forcing you to take the money out. The face recognition is already implemented on BMW but they use it to look at you mood swing and adjust the car setting to that. even play the correct music. of course there will be flaws but that is with every system anyways

shakil
Diamond Member

Post by shakil » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:20 am

The nose one would be better coz some people dont have arms and that means they cant give there fingerprints, but if someones nose was chopped off they wouldn't be alive, which means everyone has noses and can use it :roll:

roogiefilriz
Advanced Member

best buy resume paper

Post by roogiefilriz » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:00 am

Include the employer's personal title and full name in the salutation (i. technical writing companies Essay on the Means used by New Imperialism are Trade and Technology Essay on Space – the final frontier.
Mit department of architecture checklist for thesis submittal. Academic Decathlon (AD) is a team competition in academics for high school. A theatrical director resume is written by a creative person This helps in saving the recruiter's time, as he has a lot of other resumes to read too. help writing discursive essay when deciding on a dissertation title is to choose one that they. and cover letter Try to examine your life values and interests and put those. A financial controller resume must flaunt knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and Cost Accounting Standards and experience in managing finance and accounting.