Which mobile handset..

Intrigued by the latest technology? Stay up to speed and discuss games, gadgets, computers etc right here.
-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:52 pm

:P

I still have a dinosaur 8310 :( Oh well, as long as it works 8)

I could do with a fone with a camera on it though. And something to play other than snake :unsure:

I accept all donations (credit cards/debit cards/store cards/cheques/cash/postal orders) (ha)
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:55 pm

LMAO WER DO WE SEND THE DONATI0NZ 2 LMaOO hehe
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>

PrOuD 2 Be AsIaN
AM Newbie

Post by PrOuD 2 Be AsIaN » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:09 pm

:P loool me got w800ii it wiked woohoo :D :D :D :D :D :D
miss punjabun here £900 to by loads of latest phone lol :D

Basit

Post by Basit » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:11 pm

[B]i got Nokia 6230i, not much into fones anyway so not really bothered if it gud or if its full of T*T* :D AHEM AHEM :D

skea
Advanced Member

Post by skea » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:34 pm

been through sooo many fones and they all tati, 8310 is classic, swap with me i got siemans sl55, had the erm nokia S fone "tati" waste of money.
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'> <span style='color:purple'><strong>PURE <br>GUN<br>unlimited<strong></span> </span></span></span>

[m3na]
AM Newbie

Post by [m3na] » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:16 pm

a w800i =) n they iz pretty sik :P buuuut i sumtymz cant c d screen wen iz sunny outsyd :angry: :( :blink:

roogiefilriz
Advanced Member

rewrite my paragraph online

Post by roogiefilriz » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:01 pm

income while helping others improve their living situations. Taking in mind the pain of writing a cancer research paper, , gives you all the research paper writing help for you to complete. Essays and criticism on Amy Tan's The Joy Luck Club Critical Essays. help writing research papers Peer Mentoring for Pet Supply Store Owners and Operators. personnages, r sum s des pisodes, les horaires et les chaines TV de diffusion.
Abraham Lincoln and the Struggle for Union and Emancipation (DBQ). applicant resumes Backup for data management/payroll coordinators for. my birth order essay Graduate school is undeniably expensive, which leads many prospective grad students to apply for scholarships. CSS is the key presentational technology that is used to design websites. down guarded others well of for man who regard March 3 2015 an enforcement law essay cameras of are privacy invasion to is for trusted him be wise a.