IF....

skea
Advanced Member

Post by skea » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:52 pm

Ok Bit Of A Stupid Game, How Many If`s Can You Think Of And Say Sumin For It,
Example... If I Dead Tmrw I`d Be A Total Good Muslim Untill Then
Or If I Get Run Over Ill Make Sure Its Under A Good Car Lol Got Standards You Know
Make sense?
ok have a go see where this goes. Any Ifs You Can Think Of.
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'> <span style='color:purple'><strong>PURE <br>GUN<br>unlimited<strong></span> </span></span></span>

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:07 pm

If i wake up early 2moro my mom wont shout at me cuz i woke up now hehehe (like tht) :D
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>

skea
Advanced Member

Post by skea » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:49 pm

lol i like that
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'> <span style='color:purple'><strong>PURE <br>GUN<br>unlimited<strong></span> </span></span></span>

Senorita
Advanced Member

Post by Senorita » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:07 pm

ummmmm.......

if i go 2 skeas bday party i might not know many people :blink: but if i dont go then i wont meet anyone new lol :D
if skea begs me ill go but if skea says if i go then ill be odd one out thats a big if, so if that is the case i wont go :D if skea doesnt mind. lol

if you believe this then dont because if it was true i wouldnt post it on here lool :D

k enough ifs now :D skea ill come :D loooool
<b>You Must Carry A Chaos Inside You To Give Birth To A Dancing Star - Nietzsche</b>

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:37 pm

oh if i was u rukz id go cuz then skea wud b upset..if shes upset she wont lk 2 u..if shes nt upset..shes b kewl

RANDOM I CNT DO IT :( LMAOOO
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>

skea
Advanced Member

Post by skea » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:01 pm

Ruks i mite not do the party i dnt feel like it, buts it a 5 in 1 party, my bday on 25th, my frnds farahs on 19th, asifa on 18th my cousin on 17th and my other frnds his on same day as mines so i dnt really have a choice, but dnt wry, u wnt feel left out trust me, no stuck up ppl will b cumin lol. what i dnt understand is why people jus have to try make plans with me, my ex keeps ringin me giving me all these ideas for my bday sayin WE gna do this that like hello i dnt wna do nethin for my bday esp nt with u.
neway if i had the choice on what 2 do for me bday, ill buy a car, go away on holiday anywhere away frm uk.

Senorita
Advanced Member

Post by Senorita » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:07 pm

SKEAA

U HAD NO 'IFS' IN THAT lol :D

but oh ok lol

get a car and driveee away !!

whys ur ex ringin u for lol hes ur EX :blink:
<b>You Must Carry A Chaos Inside You To Give Birth To A Dancing Star - Nietzsche</b>

skea
Advanced Member

Post by skea » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:12 pm

there was a if the last two lines, lol ill get away but have 2 b bk at 8 or my brothers will send a search party out

If my brothers send out a search party and they find me they`lll kill me

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:30 pm

If I win a lotto rollover jackpot thingy and be stinky rich I'll give up uni :unsure:
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

skea
Advanced Member

Post by skea » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:20 pm

mmmhhhh If i won the lottery, give half2my mum £10 each to my brothers :P joke, ill pass my test, buy a nice house get me dream car do all the things i want to marry the sexist guy and retire 43 years early in pakistan but only if

x!Zubda!x
Advanced Member

Post by x!Zubda!x » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:46 pm

If my little sister keeps being nice 2 me like the way she is.. only if... then i will probably throw her a surprise birthday party on her birthday!!

If i keep on getting bored liek this in all my friggin holidays.. i may do sumink really stupid to etertain my self.. only iff i get bored.. buh if i dnt get bored... i wont do it!!

Iff.. i dont go now.. i wont have anything to type.. so u wont have anything to read.. so if i go now.. then i save u form readin nothing!!..

skea
Advanced Member

Post by skea » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:56 pm

If i leave from work early id get paid less but ill get to go to the funfair but the funfair is crap anyway so why would i wana do that, and if i had woke up early i would of went to work early and finishd early and if my brother didnt miss his flight yday he would of been in pakistan right now and i would of haved to catch the bus to work but he`s here in my face but if he goes pakistan tmrw then i have to cover at the shop but if he went on monday he`ll reach pakistan on tuesday if he went on emrites airline he would get me the ysl make up kit, but if he goes on pia he`ll be pissd off but if he goes on british airways then he`ll b happy and il be piss of. lol wtf have i just wrote, as u can see yes im bored as ****.

x!Zubda!x
Advanced Member

Post by x!Zubda!x » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:05 pm

Mmmzz..
If i bee good now and lissten to my mum.. and be ncie 2 teh visitors and make them tea.. and not go out all day.. and do as im told.. i will be allowed 2 the funfairs tonight.. buh if i dont do it then i wont be allowed 2 the funfairs.. and i love the fun fairs so if i wanna go ima have to do it all.. and make my mum happy.. coz i know if i do all that i will be allowed.. and if im not allowed ill be angry and annoyed.. and evry upset.. and i love funfairs.. so if i really really wanna go which i do.. ima have 2 work 4 it!:P:D

skea
Advanced Member

Post by skea » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:19 pm

zubda u have 2wrk2 get wat want thats life, but wen u wrk for it it makes mre fun

neway if i go pakistan after my bday ill be sooo good from now but if i dnt go, ill be upset pissd of and ill be depressd, but if i go ill have 2 wrk propa cuz ill b payin for my ticket
if i ring my brother 2 pick me up he`ll come a hour later but if i get the bus ill b home in half hour but ill gt shouted at, if the sun goes dwn i wnt b happy but if it stays up ill b upset cuz im workin on a nice day

x!Zubda!x
Advanced Member

Post by x!Zubda!x » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:42 pm

if i didnt be a fool yesterday and work my self off jus to go to the fairs yesterday... i would of stayed at home.. and i wouldnt have ended up calling the 'FUN'fairs crappy fairs!!... i could of gone another day and enjoyed my self instead!!...

Buh if i didnt go i would have been p's offf... and if i was p'd off.. i wouldnt of come back on here 2 post this message maybe!! :o