Fill in the spaces

noorie69
Platinum Member

Post by noorie69 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:52 pm

i had a dream that.................but when i woke i found.........so i went back to sleep to dream about.........

i had a dream that finished but when i woke i found shaf so i went bak 2 sleep 2 dream bout amirrrrrrrrrrrr

u r ...... but u dnt kno u r ...... so shaf ate a ............. and .............. :ph34r:
**bak 2 rule the world .. !!**

krazzie_ammo
Gold Member

Post by krazzie_ammo » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:54 pm

u r ...... but u dnt kno u r ...... so shaf ate a ............. and ..............

you are a hater, but dont know you are a hater so shaf ate a ladoo and stopped being a hater.

we are the.............crew and we........................because we are........and we like......
President of the Ladoo Crew.

AmIrRrRr
Silver Member

Post by AmIrRrRr » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:26 pm

we are the.............crew and we........................because we are........and we like......

we are the ladoo crew :D and we rule the streets B) because we are cool and we like ladoos :D

the ladoo krew hates..........pwincess because shes a ........ and the ladoo crew dont like ........... :angry:
Soon to be forum king ?мїя?я?я

krazzie_ammo
Gold Member

Post by krazzie_ammo » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:41 pm

the ladoo krew hates..........pwincess because shes a ........ and the ladoo crew dont like ...........

the ladoo crew hates platinum pwincess because she is a hater and the ladoo crew dont like haters.

once upon a time in..........there was a...........that............so the consequences were........................so they lived happily ever after.

krazzie_ammo
Gold Member

Post by krazzie_ammo » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:51 pm

There was a trip to the ________, this trip was only for _______ people and who could ______. The day they landed there, their was a _______

there was a trip to the moon. this trip was only for astronaut people and who could fly. the day they landed there their was a earthquake, i mean moonquake.

there once was a.............that grew up on the..............and wore his hat to the......

noorie69
Platinum Member

Post by noorie69 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:55 pm

One day on January the 1st a little ___, went for a walk round the park this was at __:__PM. He was then kidnapped by _____ and taken to planet ______. This planet was owned by _____.

One day on January the 1st a little shakil, went for a walk round the park this was at 12:00PM. He was then kidnapped by shaf and taken to planet zorgThis planet was owned by noorie :D :D

on a ____ ____ ____ in the ____ of summer. it started _____ and then suddenly it started ____ aur phir _____ ne ye bola, jisko sunke ____ ka dil dola :D :D
**bak 2 rule the world .. !!**

AmIrRrRr
Silver Member

Post by AmIrRrRr » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:31 pm

on a ____ ____ ____ in the ____ of summer. it started _____ and then suddenly it started ____ aur phir _____ ne ye bola, jisko sunke ____ ka dil dola

on a nice warm day in the middle of summer, it started raining and suddenly it started being nice :P aur phir noorie ne ye bola, jisko sunke amir ka dil dola B)

after that noorie announced her ...... feelings for ...... and then it seemed like heaven :P

krazzie_ammo
Gold Member

Post by krazzie_ammo » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:54 pm

after that noorie announced her ...... feelings for ...... and then it seemed like heaven

after that noorie announced her true feeling for the teletubies and then it seemed like heaven.

heaven is like...........and smells...........but hell has....

AmIrRrRr
Silver Member

Post by AmIrRrRr » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:08 pm

heaven is like...........and smells...........but hell has....

heaven is like unimaginable nd smells heavenly but hell has unimaginable evil :(

krazzie soon realises his undying feelings for........and then ........ with delight and ......... :P

krazzie_ammo
Gold Member

Post by krazzie_ammo » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:22 pm

krazzie soon realises his undying feelings for........and then ........ with delight and .........

krazzie soon realises his undying feelings for starbucks caramel fraps and then drank them with delight and got high blood pressure.

amirrrrrhas an undying love for......but cannot..........so he will.......

AmIrRrRr
Silver Member

Post by AmIrRrRr » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:14 am

amirrrrr has an undying love for......but cannot..........so he will.......

AmIrRrRr has an undying love for..cant say..so he will not say and carry on living :P

shakil suddenly had......for piewoman so he unlocked her nd left pieman there..this made pieman.......and shakil had another enemy to his..... :P

krazzie_ammo
Gold Member

Post by krazzie_ammo » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:18 pm

shakil suddenly had......for piewoman so he unlocked her nd left pieman there..this made pieman.......and shakil had another enemy to his.....

shakil suddenly had lust for piewoman so he unlocked her nd left pieman there this made pieman angry and shakil had another enemy to his list.

shakil has soooo many enemies that.............so he should..............and then he will have no...............and many.......

Sunnah

Post by Sunnah » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:36 pm

Pieman 's (L) Piewoman so much that he would kiss her feet, he would fly to china and kick shakils bum. smack it and also would laugh in his face 8)

i see you ______ i can see_______ mayb go to______ then possibly____ look bak and _______
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XxXŝůи-вůм?XxX</span></span>

AmIrRrRr
Silver Member

Post by AmIrRrRr » Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:12 pm

i see you ______ i can see_______ mayb go to______ then possibly____ look bak and _______

i see you there..i can see stars..maybe go to space and possibly go to look bak and go home :P

shakil is.....so this means that he is......and will always have many......and many more...... <_<

krazzie_ammo
Gold Member

Post by krazzie_ammo » Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:18 pm

shakil is.....so this means that he is......and will always have many......and many more......

shakil is hated by many people so this means that he is hated and will always have many enemies and many more enemies.

to stop being hated shakil should..............by doing this he will.....................and never be..........ever again.