tattoos

Fashion, Beauty, Gadgets, What's Hot... Its all in here.... here's your space to add in all the gossip about the latest fashion,beauty tips!!!

Would you get a tattoos designed on any parts of your body?

yes
No votes
No
75%
Not Sure
25%

Total votes: 4

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

tattoos

Post by SparkyDarky » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:08 pm

ok i know its become a BIG thing out there these days & males + females have gone into getting some what of a tattoo on parts of there body what i dont get is why do either male or female sex stick up or get tatoos put in funny places like a few weekends ago i was out n about n i happen to notice a Female had a Angel tatoo like just above her ass now what i dont understand is why she had it der is it just to attract Male's attention or is it just the new fashion would a female care to bring me into the light n let me know about why females would design tattoos in funi parts or places of their body?????????

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter

Post by SparkyDarky » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:11 pm

i voted i wouldnt get 1 ever done Why??? because i have heard so many different stories about getting them done or how much the pins hurt while there doing the design sounds like too much pain which isnt worth going tru just for a likkle design on my body

@ni$h@
Silver Member

Post by @ni$h@ » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:52 pm

lol sparky bhai welcome to the FEMALE forum it gna be better than your mens and motors one 8) , and of course cos females are so nice imma remind you that ur always welcome here :wink: hehe :oops: acha... tattoos? Majority of the time, tattoos in "funny" places is for male attention or vice versa if a male has it in a funny place lol...and to be honest if the tatoo is decent and NOT overpowering the look of the person they can look nice on people.I dont think a lot of people can carry off tattoos though they may think it looks nice, especially them weird tattoo designs where you gotta flex ur body to make sense of it, or jst them sinister tattoo designs with skulls nd stuff. And a lot of people may see permanent tattoos as a mistake later on, so maybe ppl should stick to them decent lookin ones that aint permanent... or even stuff like henna? cos that still looks nice, in fact it looks better than a lot of tattoos in my opinion.

Final thought... Wentworth Miller (guy from prison break) can carry off sexy tattoos :oops:
brown nd proud! :)

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter

Post by SparkyDarky » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:57 pm

'i think we choose funky places because we dont anyone to see'

but why would you possibly want it in a place where no can see it :?

just out of interest angelkudioo what sort of design you planning on putting where ever its new personal home maybe??
:P

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter

Post by SparkyDarky » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:58 pm

hmmmmmmm i hope u enjoy d pain that comes with it :P

i guess i wont get to see a pic then :oops:

killdill045
AM Newbie

Re: tattoos

Post by killdill045 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:10 pm

Just out of interest angelkudioo what sort of design you planning on putting where ever its new personal home maybe?? :?:

pringles
AM Newbie

Re: tattoos

Post by pringles » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:00 pm

Well there's no votes for yes, could be that Asians prefer temporary tattoos, also known as Mendhi lol
Once you pop you can't stop ;)