ouch! Epilator

Fashion, Beauty, Gadgets, What's Hot... Its all in here.... here's your space to add in all the gossip about the latest fashion,beauty tips!!!

@ni$h@
Silver Member

Post by @ni$h@ » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:42 pm

lol so true that shaving gives u a not so sexy stubble! nd waxingg is painful nd messy, i hvnt ever tried epilators but u know sometimes hair removal creams do the trick too? if applied properly they can do the trick, though the downside is that it wont last that long compared to epilators and waxing... shaving should only be used as a last minute resort... trust ! :wink:
brown nd proud! :)

@ni$h@
Silver Member

Post by @ni$h@ » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:21 pm

lol ditto :P

lets move this topic a bit further, what do you think about men removing hair other than the normal type? :roll:

lets hear your views on that :wink:

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

Post by SparkyDarky » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:39 am

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

SparkyDarky
Radio Presenter
Facebook: AsianMixRadio

Post by SparkyDarky » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:02 pm

lmaooooooooooooooo @ hairy backs i take it u seen many :P

men n waxing well boy am not making no coments people might think am a funny guy :roll:

Am not a hairy man so its all good:o that sound wrong n i defo do Not wax ANY WHERE as der no need for it

but i do think guys who have there eye brows connecting to each other should defo wax or puck it off

@ni$h@
Silver Member

Post by @ni$h@ » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:28 pm

LOOL i agree with harj, no legs or arms but the back hair must go if your growing bushes on your back man, its just not appealing no more, we aint in the 70s :oops: :P andddd if you have a OVERLYYYYY hairy chest, please for the sake of ur gf's and wives remove the hair, or trim it or something :roll: unless of course, ur gf/wife has a weird hair fetish or you like ur hairy'ness :?

And i agree wid rupesh bhai, monobrows aint sexy so please get rid of em somehow :roll:

moving the topic a bit more further ... if one of your mates was overly hairy and needed some waxing etc done how would you approach telling them? would you tell them at all? And... What age should girls/guys start worrying about removing hair? hmmmmm