DJ Vin - My Remixes

Asian Mix's very own dedicated space to the newest and hottest talent around the world. If you are a Producer/DJ/Singer/MC/Lyricist/Poet, feel free to share your work here.

xZubdax

Post by xZubdax » Thu May 10, 2007 2:09 pm

Some presentors also play his tracks in their shows..
e.g me! :)

Up coming artists and new talents can send their music to me! :) an ima play it in my shows!.. x

xZubdax

Post by xZubdax » Thu May 10, 2007 2:09 pm

Some presentors also play his tracks in their shows..
e.g me! :)

Up coming artists and new talents can send their music to me! :) an ima play it in my shows!.. x

Grrrrrrrrrrrr :@ it says i cant post so quickly after my last post.. so im KILLING SOME MORE time an adding this bit to my post! LMAO!

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu May 10, 2007 2:44 pm

Upcoming artists usually follow a protocol and send all their material to radio@asianmix.net so it can be distributed to all regular radio presenters :) Or they can be posted in this section if there are no copyright issues with them.

Vin.... a lickle birdie told me your mixes are gona get some BBC radio play on Sunday......

Well.. as my signature already says... remember where you heard it first 8)

I've always played new ish by Vin.. amongst my favourite, that most of you should have caught on my show from time to time.... Captain Bhangre Da Vs Fatman Scoop, Tell Me Ki Kariye..... and remember the DnB version of Layi vi na gayi by Sukhwinder Singh!! Bwad tune!! A couple of the ones you've listed here I haven't checked out yet.... checking them out now!!

Keep it up bro! xx
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu May 10, 2007 2:58 pm

So I hadn't heard the Riding Dirty one before.... it sounds good!!

But Stand up tall is probably still my fav! I'd love to hear more mixes like this one :)

Only track I'm not feeling as much is the Naina one.... probably cos I'm not as much in to niche tho.. saj will probably love it tho!

I think some of these need to go on our regular playlist :) You should get tiny voice drop at the beginning of your remixes to advertise it as your own!

xx
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net