AsianMix Forums - Lyrics and Poetry

Asian Mix's very own dedicated space to the newest and hottest talent around the world. If you are a Producer/DJ/Singer/MC/Lyricist/Poet, feel free to share your work here.
BasitJabbar
Advanced Member

Post by BasitJabbar » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:56 pm

<span style='color:blue'>AsianMix - Lyrics and poems

</span>

<span style='color:yellow'>Oh God!!! Any MC'z wanna drop sum lyrics on the M.I.C, Droppin it, you kno you can do it ya'kno, so jus kill it yo ...</span>

<span style='color:blue'>
Ye, i fink thats a reasonbaly goood introduction from a person like me that has never MC'ed to save my life. Lets go on the poem lol!!!!</span>

<span style='color:yellow'>
hmmm goddd cant think of any, Baji lickle help pwease....</span>
<span style='color:red'><br>Asian Mix Management.<br>Basit<br><span style='color:red'> <a href='http://www.AsianMix.net' target='_blank'>AsianMix Home (Click Here)</a><br><a href='mailto:Basit@AsianMix.net'>Basit@AsianMix.net</a><br><br><span style='color:green'><br>If you got any problems or you need help just PM me and i will reply as soon as possible!</span></span></span>

MissPunjaban

Post by MissPunjaban » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:44 am

Don't look at me :blink:

hmm.

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
Puppies are cute.
And so are JOO :D

:unsure:

MissPunjaban

Post by MissPunjaban » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:47 pm

Roses are red.
Violets are violet aren't they?
:unsure: Hemm..

BasitJabbar
Advanced Member

Post by BasitJabbar » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:56 pm

:D :D :D :D :D
WOSES ARE WED
VIOLETS ARE VIOLET
DIS IS W IKID SITE
AND ITS 4 LET :D
:o :o :o :o :o :o
<span style='color:red'><br>Asian Mix Management.<br>Basit<br><span style='color:red'> <a href='http://www.AsianMix.net' target='_blank'>AsianMix Home (Click Here)</a><br><a href='mailto:Basit@AsianMix.net'>Basit@AsianMix.net</a><br><br><span style='color:green'><br>If you got any problems or you need help just PM me and i will reply as soon as possible!</span></span></span>

*Miss_G*
AM Newbie

Post by *Miss_G* » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:12 pm

tut tut basit u didnt mak sense der

x!Zubda!x
Advanced Member

Post by x!Zubda!x » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:47 pm

errrmmm...this jus copied!!

ASIAN BOYZ

The hair-crop, chewed muff at da front, spikes...all gelled wiv some gunk and if someone dares to even touch your hair they better start writing their will!

Most of ya?ll be freshified?go back to your banana boat!!!!!

Da essential......once again da mobile!!!!

Shake hands wiv every guy you meet even if you dont know them! Sit wiv your legz soooo far apart? one in Africa?one in India!!!!!

Asian boyz vocab- ma, shorty, missions, buff, tick, nahh, init,seen, skeen, gwan, rahh, safe, blad, geeza, chirpse, skeet, bredrin, spar, rents, waghwaan!You think you a black man!

Listen to garage, R n B....we all know you listen to the hindi crap

*All wanna be a DJ or a MC-pleeez dont even try!

You have da biggest head in da world? Mr EGO?s so big, can your head even fit through da door??

Got too much attitude, HERO stop showing off your aggro, u claim 2 have 6pac n pecks when we know you a puny lil fing man...you fink you some next breed Mike Tyson!!!

Wats wiv blazin out bhangra and all dis Tupac Shakur from your beemaz you fink your so smooth... and why does every asian guy think they're MC Romeo???

*Why do you always happen to be wit ur clique, smokin da reefa, wearin ur Rockports/Wallabes, cK 1 aftershave (look m8 dats a bit out-of-date), Moschino trousers wiv writin all ova...you tryna copy SoSolidCru! bad-boy wannabeeez oh plz!!!

You all seem to have bum fluff on your face!....trying to look older you jus look like poofs!

ERRRRMMMM.....NE OFFENCE TAKEN....THEN GET IT DELETED!!! ACHA!! SOWIEEE BOYZ!! I GOT A GIRLZ ONE COMING TOO SOO DONT WORRY LOL!!

x!Zubda!x
Advanced Member

Post by x!Zubda!x » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:49 pm

ATTENTION ::IF NE OFFENCE TAKEN GET IT DELETED! LOL BUT NOW WE SHUD BE FAIR...WIV GIRLZ AND BOYZ!! LOL!!

ASIAN GYALZ

Most asian girls are manufactured copies of eachother...
They all have highlighted optional hair which is always straight and left out to be messed up by the wind! Contacts which are wrong on the skin!

BIG HEELS....to make up their lack of height!

Tight black hipsters or crops to show off their so called 'lovely' figure

The essential - Mobile phone (you cant live without it!)

You walk around wiv a big grin to show you removed your braces!

As soon as you get complimented you strut around thinking your da bomb!..lol!

Most gals can't dance, think they good at it but actually dont even move their feet from da same spot!

Your all so bothered about having dark skin "Oh mirror mirror on da wall, who is da fairest of them all"? You start bleaching your skin?errr u muppet da rest of ur body is brown....Dipsy off teletubbies style!!!!

You read glamour mags like Bliss/Sugar/J-17/ try to imititate gorri?s look why can?t you just accept da fact you is asian!!!

Most of ya'll so cheap I see u in Harvey Nichols trying on free tester make-up & Ralph Lauren - Romance... Look gyal I know you a slaaaag but plz make an effort to buy your own cosmetics

When ur online its a charade!!! Your either called: Princess or Soni Kuri ... got 60 guys on your msn, give your digits out to any guy who asks... pics of you really are a revolting sight!!!!! Or cut a models pic out of Asian Bride Magazine thinking no one will notice....then you claim dat pic is of YOU....and guys are so dumb they believe you aswell.... lol!!!! ....................SAD INDIVIDUAL!!!!!

Seem to care sooooooooooooooo much about religion but still smoke, drink and other things which I cant mention......

Hang around wit your wannabe "Miss World" crew all competin' wiv each oder 4 male attention, and where there is next mans?dats where is YOU.. raising da pitch of your voices screamin to get some guys lookin your way?when in fact da chipmunk voice just turns em off!

Asian gals vocab:Ya gets me, u pindu, get ur coat love u?ve pulled

And you think your gods gift!!...your know your butterz!!!

Put bare make-up on to cover your spots and lipgloss/lipstick which drips off ur lips .
All try to be rude girls!!

SOWIE....GIRLZ DIDNT MEANT TO DIS NE1 IN PARTICULAR...EXCEPT FOR SANG LOL JOKESS!!!AND THIS AINT MINE EITHER...ISS SIMPLY COPIED!!LOL

MissPunjaban

Post by MissPunjaban » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:41 am

haha classic jokess!!!! :P nice one!

I dont think anyone should take any offence.. if they do they got no sense of humour :P

stick it in jokes section if u can! if not i'll copy n paste it n stick it there later..

oo and happy new year :P

x!Zubda!x
Advanced Member

Post by x!Zubda!x » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:31 pm

EEERRRRRMMM/...dependz what kinda poetry crap ur into.... ermmm maybe hindi....well neway...here goes...

har ishq ka matlab ghum nahin hota;
duniya se pyaar kam nahin hota,
waqt bewaqt ho jaati hai aankehin nam,
kyonke yaadon ka koi mauam nahin hota!!

errmmm....hope u liked it! lol xxxx

BasitJabbar
Advanced Member

Post by BasitJabbar » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:41 pm

Dis is for all ya wannabees, :o
Get on ya knees :)
An Beg Basit Please. B)

Held at gunpoint, shot with a bandooq :o
gun afta gun enemy shot dead (ha)
the light went red (ha)
an i went to bed! 8)

Gudnight Lol 8) :D (ha) ;)

ShAzIaMaDnEsJaTtI
Advanced Member

Post by ShAzIaMaDnEsJaTtI » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:51 am

DIS GOES OUT 2 DA MANZ 2 DA FRONT 2 DA BAK 2 DA MIDDLE 2 DA LEFT 2 DA RYT ..........................

JATTIZ GONA TAKE YAH ON DA BAD GYALZ FLIGHT ....................

MC SHAZ ........................MC NAZ... ON DA M I C 2NYT

7 to da 8 to da 6 EVERYBODI HU LYKS ME PUT YA MODA F**in HANDS UP N JUS FOLLOW ME ....................

NON JATTIZ CAN U HANDLE DIS ....

SO WE STEP IN THE JOINT LUKIN OUR BEST ..

RAJAA TRYNA IMPRESS WITH THEY FAKE ARMANI PUTING IT ON DEY CHEST ..............

JATTIZ SMELINGG SO SO SOO FRESH

HOLDING IT DOWN FOR DA JATTZ HU R DA BEST ............

NO VIBE 2NYT AS UR AL FEELING HIGH

COZ DA JATT GALZ WALKING BY

TRYNA CATCH OUR EYE ,GIVIN US A SMILE ......WHISPERING HAI HAI

AL DEM RAJA GALZ WANA KIS KISS...........

JATTZ SIPPIN ON CHAMPAGNE GETING PISS PISS ......

RAJA GETTIN IN DA CLUB ... TRYNA GET IN JATTZ GUESST LIST

BIG UP OUR JATTZ HU DEY LUKIN CRISS

RAJA PLAY OUR GAMES DEY LOSE N N PAY DA PRICE ...
REPRESENTINGGG DA MANCETSAAA GALZ UP ON DA MIC 2NYT

PEACE OUT COZ
LADY JATTIZ SIGNING OUT
OHH ..............................................................
Mїѓ??ŗĭ ?ŕ?ďẹ ?∫ mă m?ήĐ mįг?טŗ? бļŎ?đ ł? m@ Ҝ?ŅĎ ∫? Şŧ?ρ Ă?ŀĐЗ ДŋĎ Ľξť mэ ?ҺŕŲ ćŐ? į? ДĿ ฿??Ŧ ďĄ MẼ ņ m? m?Ŕ?טѓł Ċř?ω <br><br><br><br><br><br><br>>>>>>>>>KR4Z33 J/\771<<<<<<<<<<

ShAzIaMaDnEsJaTtI
Advanced Member

Post by ShAzIaMaDnEsJaTtI » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:52 am

BEAT DAAAAAAAAAAAA RAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D
Mїѓ??ŗĭ ?ŕ?ďẹ ?∫ mă m?ήĐ mįг?טŗ? бļŎ?đ ł? m@ Ҝ?ŅĎ ∫? Şŧ?ρ Ă?ŀĐЗ ДŋĎ Ľξť mэ ?ҺŕŲ ćŐ? į? ДĿ ฿??Ŧ ďĄ MẼ ņ m? m?Ŕ?טѓł Ċř?ω <br><br><br><br><br><br><br>>>>>>>>>KR4Z33 J/\771<<<<<<<<<<

L4DY_J4TT
AM Newbie

Post by L4DY_J4TT » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:24 pm

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS LADY N SHAZI REPERSTIN ALL OUR JATTZ OUT DER YA NW HU YA R N YA RAJA DNT TEST COZ YA NOW YA CNT BRUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :ph34r: :angry:
[B]DIZ GOES OUT 2 DA BOYZ IN DA FRONT DA BACK DA MIDDLE DA LEFT N DA RIGHT LADY J477 GNNA TKE YA ON A BAD GYALZ FLIGHT............... BIG UP MANCHESTA BRUHHHHHHH<br> <u>K4$HM1R1Z 4LIIFE!!</u>

BasitJabbar
Advanced Member

Post by BasitJabbar » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:38 pm

[B]Achaq lol, bigup da jatts from me aswell ye, are u gonna post em all a lettter sayin dat basit sed bigup to u?

ShAzIaMaDnEsJaTtI
Advanced Member

Post by ShAzIaMaDnEsJaTtI » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:23 pm

LOOL HEL YAH YO :P