U ALL R RUDE MAN

Do you have a specific technical problem? Post your questions or problems here, and an Asian Mix™ Administrator or moderator will answer your queries ASAP!
NiDa

U ALL R RUDE MAN

Post by NiDa » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:22 pm

OMG I CANT U GUYZ CAN B DIS RUDE.. NO DOUBT U DONT HAV MORE MEMBERS. JUST COZ I DIDNT SAY THAT IM FRM UK U KICKD ME OUT OF CHAT ROOM.. THATS SO NOT DOING ANYWAYS I DONT EVEN WANNA MESS WITH U ALL

NiDa

huh

Post by NiDa » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:04 am

wha do u mean by that?? why wud i wanna lie cmon man.. anywayz its all good:D chill man

NiDa

Post by NiDa » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:44 am

whaaaaaaaaaa?? man i wasnt even using caps.. oii if u dont knw..anythin then jus shhaataap aite . cussin damn u guyz realli knw how to lie innit well den i cant help it :D

-MissS-
Administrator

Post by -MissS- » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:03 pm

NiDa.

In future, if you have a complaint, please email contact@asianmix.net

If you have a problem that you don't understand, then feel free to post in this section.

But if you're going to complain about something which allegedly happened, and then brush it off with "anyways it's all good chill man", then don't bother posting at all.

Topic locked, and read the "rules before posting", pinned in the Welcome section of this forum, cos you already broke two of the rules. If I see you breaking any one of those rules again, I will personally ban you for a week-10 days, depending on my mood at the time.

Thank you and good bye :)
Remember where you heard it first - AsianMix.net